WOODMAN (EU) SERVER POPULATION.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xoda1609, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Xoda1609

The Woodman server (EU) is VASTLY OVER POPULATED with the filthy Vanu. At most times that faction is 20% higher than the other two.... this makes the game play less interesting as it ends up being vanu domination on all three continents! so we need more NC and TR or a player cap on the spandex loving purple nurples! cos playing against a stupidly large faction is becoming increasingly aggravating!!!
    HELP!!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. Sordid

I don't understand why this is even a thing. I mean, what's so hard about having a population cap?
  3. maxkeiser

How would this work, exactly? People with long standing characters (vanu) just arbitrarily not allowed to play?
  4. Caserion

I blame KOTV...

Still not complaining though, more targets and because they're overpopulated more noobs will join the Vanu. Time to get a new weapon!
  5. WaiZen

We should have a TR/NC competition on who kills more Vanu.
  6. gigastar

Send them to Ceres, we could make use of your surplus VS.
  7. Pikachu

Take some of ours too. >50% snow is pink on Esamir. I have to resort to Indar all the time.
  8. Riku

When I checked today the WORLD population was 33/33/33. That was around...4 pm today (Sunday). A little later VS had 40%, but it's not always like that. And it's by far not as bad as on some other servers. But yes this issue should be addressed.
  9. Roarboar

Stop whining, we just lost another alert yet again. Could use more vanu as far as im concerned.
  10. WaiZen

Esamir is my favourite place, since VS nearly-always have us warpgate'd. Tons of free kills with my harasser xD.

Wait what? You won nearly all the alerts outside Indar since the start of June. You have no right to say that. LOL
  11. Daddyo540

I agree to having all the BR 10- going to a different vanu needed server :D i have been on woodman since its my first char, and i am not letting go to my proud Vanu existence in woodman.
  12. gigastar

If it means that we can break even with TR and NC ill take even the most unintelligent and flimsy meatshields you can spare.
  13. Daddyo540

You can take the ones that TK you inside a spawn room when you a near dead max x.x Please take them... i nearly lost hope until a medic revived me and i pushed the NC back to their tech plant.
  14. Sordid

Yup, exactly. If your faction has more than, say, 35% of the current population, you're put in a queue and only allowed in when someone else logs out.
    Alternatively, just arbitrarily ban everyone from KOTV. That would solve it right away. ;)
    • Up x 1
  15. faykid

as a woodman vanu i am offended

also, i never saw any major pop imbalance on the server overall. when i play, it is more or less even, i never even saw vanu to be 40%, let alone more

also, boohoo
  16. Mastachief

They allowed multiple empires per server............ there is no empire switch timer............... Thanks SOE.
    • Up x 1
  17. Vikingo

Shame on you, leaving your blue brothers to drown in purple. But yeah there are an awful lot spandex on Esamir.
  18. Xoda1609

I am all up for more targets to shoot. But after the 5th consecutive vanu domination it gets a tad boring. I just feel that the NC and TR need more to represent them and suppress the purple plague!
    • Up x 1
  19. Xoda1609

Maybe prevent new vanu characters from being made on the woodman server until the factions stabilise a bit?? Because it is always a 5-10% difference in population!
  20. Vashyo

VS has more people around the clock, sometimes drastically more. Sometimes only slightly

http://sirisian.com/planetside2/population.php?world=9&timezone=0&allfactions=false

Our situation is roughly the same as it's on Mattherson atm, between 50-200 more VS playing at any time, if u playing midnights. It's not as bad since u only have around platoons worth of more VS.

what I find funny is that VS used to be the side that didnt quite get the amount of players as TR + NC pre-GU10, but now it's gone past BOTH. :D
    • Up x 1