Its All About Your Position

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FrightfulCookie, Jun 29, 2013.

1. FrightfulCookie

• Up x 7
  2. Zorro

The best part was that you were killed by a friendly grenade. I bet the close-range bolt actions are a lot of fun, they seem to be like the standard-issue battle rifles from WW1 and 2.
    • Up x 2
  3. LT_Latency

This look like having really stupid enemies helps as well.
    • Up x 3
  4. Zorro

Probably Waterson.
    • Up x 3
  5. Terrex

It is unbelievable how oblivious people are in this game.
    • Up x 3
  6. LT_Latency

Whooa bro, I play TR on waterson, What are you trying to say??
    • Up x 1
  7. Zorro

To be fair, the infiltrator was timing his cloaking perfectly, and he probably was wearing camouflage that hid his identity.
  8. Zorro

On that server, the TR are more about quantity than quality. I am not referring to individual characters, just the situation in general.
  9. Terrex

It is definitely a nice play, wouldn't say otherwise. I just always see and kill these infiltrators while others ignore them or have no idea.
    • Up x 2
  10. FrightfulCookie

Woodman
  11. maxkeiser

This. I never understand why other people just seem to ignore the infiltrators who run around. I just shoot them. They are not hard to spot (on high settings).
    • Up x 1
  12. UberBonisseur

Same thing as bolt action, minus the scope and charged 700 SC.
  13. WaiZen

Nice video Cookie, Awesome kills as always lol

The SAS-R is only like 250 Certs.
  14. UberBonisseur

Meh, I dunno.

Last time I checked, it had scope swaying... and a bugged sniper scope in iron sights
    Maybe they changed it since the battle rifle update, but still, it's kind of a shame you have to pay for separate scopes
  15. Eyeklops

Very nice vid.
  16. EvilJollyT

Finally. A video showing some actual skill, instead of the usual drivel of easymode kills. Really well played. GG.

If you ever play NC Miller and are short of squad-mates look my outfit up.
    • Up x 1
  17. Regpuppy

I tend to be too paranoid about cloakers for this to happen to me most of the time. But I can't help but be jealous of people who manage to find enough enemies so oblivious... I... damnit man, I need my clueless farm! You happen to be wearing the third most obvious camo on the game for NC too! First and second being Alpha squad and Zebra.
  18. Rogueghost

I am not proud to be Tr today.
  19. FrightfulCookie

The 3.4 scope isnt bugged
  20. Yoda

i use certs for my scope unlocks.. idk about you tho?.. also the oh so hefty 250 cert for the weapon of course.. comes in at a total of 280 cert?.. mah gad he's rich :O hehe ^^