I'm out.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChuckDM, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Yoda

wall of text OP, nerf plz!!
    also yes yes ok ok.. just go already.. what do you expect happen here? dev's droping everything to change what ever to get you to stay... who are you? may i ask.. no1..if you don't care just leave no needless post requierd.. if you still care post your input in a cunstructive post.. also don't cover many topics in same post, repply's will sidetrack soon enough..

oh and can i have you stuff?
  2. Kaktwox

Half of your complaints don't make any sense. Bye.
  3. Doc Jim

Good riddance, I meant to read this ... but had to give up.
    Go and play World of Warcraft, FPS' are not the right games for you.
  4. Tekuila

God you suck at this game.
    • Up x 2
  5. Ubikuuu

7/10

Read it all and had a good chuckle.
    You were too blatant in some of the paragraphs tho, I'd have gone with a more subtle approach.

Still way better than most, if only for the effort.
  6. Doc Jim

Oh damn, I reread it, *facepalm* I fed a troll...
  7. IamDH

Its not a good thing
  8. rayvon

It depends tbh, if its just some random solo player that has no interest in teamwork, then i could not care less.
    Being a free to play game it is expected to have a high turnover, theres nothing particularly bad about people coming and going.
    • Up x 1
  9. SooperDog

Smoke another blunt
  10. rayvon

I switched to a vaporiser long ago, no smoke involved !
  11. holycaveman

Obviously this is not the game for you.

Good luck.
  12. RHINO_Mk.II

Stopped reading after you suggested that a player should not die when you unload a full carbine clip into them from point blank because "shield mitigation".
    • Up x 1
  13. Garbageman

I read the whole thing. I give points for actually laying out some concrete ideas, but there are too many to deal with in one post. Some sound at least plausible, some set off alarm bells. The overarching theme seemed to be making killing harder and slower. A secondary theme was making lone-wolfing (more) viable. There's something to be said for spending more time fighting and less time respawning and/or walking back to the fight, but... who is to say that making killing harder might not favor organized teams, and make life that much harder for a lone wolf? As a lone wolf, it would take you much longer to take down a given opponent - you'd have to pour several clips of ammo into them (as if they'd just stand there and let you, instead of taking cover). In the meantime, several outfit members on that player's side would be coordinating on TeamSpeak and all simultaneously pouring their clips of ammo into you. The way things stand, a lone wolf which can quickly kill something has a 50-50 chance to kill an equivalent opponent by surprise quickly before being taken down by a larger group of opponents. The more you slow things down, the more it seems to me that pure numbers would dominate.
  14. EliteEskimo

OP in a nutshell:rolleyes:
    [IMG]

Outfits and clans help the game survive, grow, establish a community, and create epic battles upon which other pubs can join in on. I appreciate your investment in the game, but pretty much everything you said I couldn't agree with lol.
  15. Sea of Ink

Dear ChuckDM,

If your suggestions were actually implemented, four people would play this game. Maybe five.
    • Up x 1
  16. SooperDog

lol, was talking to OP