Looking for NC Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by B0bzor, Jun 25, 2013.

1. KILLFACE

Seriously dude, your just repeating yourself, and it has all already been covered.

Do
    You
    Have
    Anything
    New
    To
    Say
    ?
  2. SNAFUS

Please link as that was never said nor mentioned. Again you are simply telling untruths and badly at that. Makes me think your first video was a lie now to, who is to say you didn't just take that from some other under performing pilot. Your credibility is gone now, simply digging the hole deeper dude.
    • Up x 2
  3. KILLFACE

2 acts of uninstigated trollage just from this thread.
  4. KILLFACE

5. Vonce

... and after all that, KILLFACE throws his teddy bear and cries to mom

EDIT:
    [IMG]
  6. SNAFUS

That was role playing KillFace as I am deeply immersed in the PS universe. But Childish antics seem to have been an accurate statement to be sure. Since you have degraded into threats of tattling on me now when we were simple debating the skill level of us both. But please use full quotations as the first response was a recruitment line and you cutting half of it out hides the context.
  7. Reaper018

Maybe he should fill one of these out, Vonce

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  8. THUGGERNAUT

daaaawww, sowwy if i hurt your widdle feelings. if it makes you feel any better you're a notch better than Daddy on the cowardice scale.

your predictable conduct doesn't upset me, it's the simpering of your fanboys slobbing your knob on the internet that is nauseating.
  9. SNAFUS

Are you lonely Thuggernaut? You seem to be deeply interested in most of my threads. I do notice you like to rage at any players or Outfits that out perform you. Is this an inferiority complex or are you simply jealous?
  10. THUGGERNAUT

it all makes perfect sense now. anyone who disagrees with you must be jealous and inferior!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

go ahead and have the last word bro. we all know how much you gotta have it.
  11. SNAFUS

12. Reaper018

So...THUGGERNAUT=KILLFACE's second account? Look man, it's okay to use your main account. Round two of eventual teddy bear throwing? Above in this post is a form for you to fill out once this is all said and done. Have a nice day.
  13. kaptinkrunch88

I think there's only one way to settle this once and for all:
    DANCE OFF! Oh snap!
  14. Brasidas

Personally I have never gone in for this "my stats r beta then urs" crap....if "efficiency" is the measure of skill then all I need to do is create a character, drop pod in and kill someone instantly. Then just log out, 100% efficiency, I win PS2. Its just like all the "OMG MY KDR IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS YOU SUCK" crap, statistics don't say anything about your contribution to the team.
    And SNAFUS, with over 460h flying in mosquitos you would want to be as say you are.

So what have we learnt? Killface is a pro at flying in BF2142, SNAFUS is the world's greatest mosquito pilot and people know how to link youtube in their posts. I'm glad it only took 7 pages.
    Wait, wasn't this to do with recruitment?

Now that I have paid the toll can I cross the bridge?
    • Up x 1
  15. Corporate Thug

I had little respect for pilots in this game and after reading how badly you guys **** up this thread with your garbage I have even less which I did not think was possible.

Good luck on finding an outfit OP and I'm sure you know to steer clear of the outfits these bozos are in.
  16. supers4tt