PPL are idiots...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vixxing, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixxing

Dropped down as LA to take out a skyguard.... mission accomplished started to kill ppl with knife... (low on ammo) SHAME ON U NC NEVER CRY NERF AGAIN I LIKE MY OP FORCEBLADE!
    (btw this is how it looks when a competent player plays)
  2. tastyBerryPunch

Vanu knife OP. Nerf now!!!
  3. Vixxing

Idd? Same ******* idiots that cry for nerfs!
  4. Vixxing

**** is im LA fully visible no stealth.... (makes you think how ******* hard people suck)
  5. Vixxing

If its for those ppls ******* tears you nerfed the **** out of my 6750 dual burster zoe max... i want a ******* time refund!
  6. Blitzer

So you knifed two afk people and shotgunned couple more and made this video to let everyone know what a master you are?
    • Up x 17
  7. Tytos

Nothing special about those kills, neither did you get many nor would you have survived long without your noobtube and you run around without a plan whatsoever, bad gameplay is bad.
    • Up x 5
  8. Vixxing

What i try to say is ppl are idiots stop nerfing my guns... Repower skillz in my zoe dualburster it takes skillz or ill knife the **** out of all NC crybabies! (observe im NOT infiltrat0rz so nerf them the **** too) Learn to play?
  9. Loegi

Woopdeedoo.
  10. Vixxing

i might add i took out a skuguard with c4 and was telling my friends on ts i was powning ****... they told me to record... this is when i start to run out of am and using knife instead... prolly had 30 kils b4 it! (nerf skills)
  11. Vixxing

The point of the thread though.. 90% is utter lameass ****kickers.... and they nerf my guns!
    STOP THAT! (l2p)
  12. NikkoJT

It's posts like these that make me worry for the future of humanity. What happened to people being taught to spell, use grammar, and make sure they make any sense whatsoever?
    • Up x 9
  13. FABIIK

you wasted 4 minutes of my life. refund!
    • Up x 3
  14. IamDH

Vanu cant use anything that isnt OP. He is using a knife
    NERF
  15. happfyunbags

I am truly embarrassed for you, Vixxing. You have brought Internet ******ation to a new level.
    • Up x 1
  16. P4NJ

I really tried to find something fun and good in this video to offset your lack of making sense, but I failed miserably... sorry.
    • Up x 1
  17. TeknoBug

Oh dear.

NV on a shotgun? And shooting that shotgun at 15m?

Congrats on knifing the AFK'ers though.
  18. phreec

This guy has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. :eek:

Failure of an epeen thread. 0/10 would not read again.
    • Up x 4
  19. ShumaKun

You can see in smoke with NV, I use it for all my shotguns just for that reason
  20. Yoda

0/10
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.