Ceres

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IamDH, Jun 28, 2013.

1. IamDH

I was playing as a Ceres Vanu on Indar and it seemed pretty dead
    is this normal?
  2. DashRendar

Ceres Vanu are fond of AMERISH.
  3. DramaticExit

You clearly just missed the alert on Amerish that just finished, which the vanu won.

But essentially your post goes like this:

"I made a Vanu character on Ceres. Immediately after an Amerish alert finishes, I'm going to make a thread about nobody being on Indar."

Alert on Amerish... Where do you think everyone is going to be?

Not to mention that right now, most of western europe is still on its way home from work.
    • Up x 2
  4. IamDH

I'm a BR16 i wasnt there today only
  5. Vaphell

dude, you complain about European working hours when most people grind for money or sit at schools.
    • Up x 1
  6. DramaticExit

Fair enough.

It's odd though, I seem to have ended up fighting vanu quite a lot over the last few days. There are plenty around, although they do have a slightly lower population than the TR or NC. The vanu generally seem to hand out some excellent fights. The DORA guys are often found with lancer/AV turret nests on top of rocks, which may not be the most productive thing for them to do, but it can be highly annoying.

I believe the Vanu probably don't bother too much with Indar, as they've got the crappy gate there at present. More likely to find them on Esamir or Amerish. Honestly, I prefer those continents as well... Far more interesting to fight on, with some awesome locations for brawls.

See you in game, I guess. I look forward to it.
    • Up x 1
  7. IamDH

Alright thanks for the info
    See you in Planetside Elmo/Smurf :)
  8. Ganelon

Ceres is different from Woodman. Non-VS factions can still win alerts on Ceres, on Woodman it's pretty hopeless for NC and TR so it's just Indar 24/7.
  9. DramaticExit

Smurf. Same name as my forum name.
  10. Torok

lately it's Esamir only, i guess because Harrassers can rampage through it and Strikers clear the skies easier
  11. TerryTenMen

VS are both not very good and underpopulated on Ceres and generally seem to avoid Indar.

A trend seems to be developing on Ceres where each faction populates 1 continent, making for all round boredom
  12. IamDH

Yeah i know VS are underpop thats why i went there but it doesnt mean they abandon Indar lol
  13. DramaticExit

Eh... I just go where the fight is. There have been some awesome ones over the last few days. Yesterday's Amerish alert was epic.
    • Up x 1
  14. TerryTenMen

Yea alerts are different obviously
  15. COMMANDER K33N

I'd beg to differ, DORA is one of the most effective outfits on Ceres, and you'll find them on Indar often enough
  16. TerryTenMen

Yea in a bio lab maybe

But I agree they are VS most useful outfit on the server
  17. IamDH

I joined "The Foundation" they were pretty nice
    • Up x 1
  18. haldolium

So it *was* you on Crossroads yesterday?

We won. With laz0rs.
  19. IamDH

Yeah yesterday we won Rashnu Biolab with a MAX crash :) Was fun
    I was all over Indar :)
  20. Greddy

Ceres is full of herpyderp players, its a backwater server. Don't expect anything from your allies.