Ranomd crash and fps drop ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AuraBliss, Jun 24, 2013.

1. AuraBliss

I will not be providing specs as the game ran fine for me before update 10.

The game has been awful since update 10 and now update 11 even more noticeable. My problem is before I would get anywhere from a 15 fps drop any given time during update 10 I lived with it since i get about 80 without battles and 50-40 in larger battles.

Now all of sudden in update 11 the cilent has been crashing with no error and also at random times my fps will drop to a deadly 1-5 fps. I would be in a complete object free zone with no one around and it occurs and also causes the game to crash at times. Also latly the servers have been awfully laggy and does not matter what server I am on.

Down to the point has anyone else been getting these problems ? I have watched the game in taskmanager with no odd things going on and cpu heat is no where near a reactor melt down.
  2. NaniteSystems

You aren't the only one. There are about 4 other posts on the same thing. We've all been experiencing the random crashes and unexpected FPS drops. Unfortunately, the only people who can fix this are the guys from SOE. One thing is for sure: It has something to do with the latest patch. I am still experiencing it whenever I play at random times and it's getting to the point where I can't play at all. I hope they fix this error soon.
  3. Midknight5000

I've been having the same problems, it so annoying. At first it was occasional fps drops that weren't bad enough or long enough to quit but now after 5 minutes or less in game the fps drops to >5 no matter my surroundings and then the game crashes without a crash message from windows.
  4. JamRammer

I suffer from this as well and was hoping that by coming here I would find solutions. Sadly, I've found commiseration. Running on high in any fight prior to 11 was terrific, just now at a bio lab, I couldn't run on very low.

Oddly enough ultra smoothed out the 1 fps but it was still nigh unplayable...
  5. daddy86

normally after seeing different topics with the same issue i say (learn to use search button) but in this case i wish every single person would make a new topic just to annoy SOE and gms to do something about.
  6. TSR AlexS Customer Service

I've seen multiple reports of players having some FPS issues from the recent update. What I'd suggest is submitting in a support ticket so we can find ways to improve it. In the meantime, I will make sure i forward these reports to the the appropriate teams. Thanks again!

Answer Title: Lag and Game Resolution
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29119
  7. daddy86

TSR alexs, the first gm response. wow i though you guys were extinct. thanks i guess.
  8. TSR AlexS Customer Service

For any technical issues, your best bet is always to submit in a support ticket. Our goal is to get back to you with the next 24 hours. Feel free to Pm one of the TSR's your ticket reference numbers if you need assistance.
  9. daddy86

im sorry m8, but opening a support ticket is like writing something on a wall, no one cares and no solution.

They always tell you its your internet, gpu, cpu whatever this is not a user to user issue, this is a huge game issue.