DEV'S ENG Need This.

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by OmegaBlack, Jun 17, 2013.

1. OmegaBlack

VANU has the TEch--just need more Batteries.
  2. OmegaBlack

Come on devs i know u love this killing machine eng and cert into tank inf and air as well as radar. maybe something u can take ideas from or even when the eng pass comes out u can adds somethign like this.

IF this was BF or Cod it wouldn't really work but this is continent battles bigger and more bad *** so it can have a home in the game.
  3. Skooma Lord

This would be really cool. I would think it would need to have some sort of cost or timer though. Imagine every engineer spawning these things at once!
  4. Giggler

Turret spam from PS1 was boring however, a decent limited ammo sentry turret as an alternative to the two manned turrets would be nice. Especially considering I see alot of engineers placing the AI turret just to make the opponent look that way anyway.

Increased ranks could improve ammo capacity.

This plus some claymores make for a very defendable position. Would need a cooldown me thinks.
  5. Kcalehc

An EMP grenade should therefore disable these weapons, if they are electrically fired. (Or alternatively make them fire all at once!)
  6. thePankakeManne

I demand an 8-barrelled repeating shotgun for the New Conglomerate.

Just so everyone who tries to sneak up on me can go :eek: before they die. :D