Looks Like the Rumors are TRUE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sunderer, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox Reinhold

Dome Domination alert on Mattherson right now (all 9 Biodomes). 1 Hour in, this is the world pop. We only have a 6 percent advantage over TR. Yet they only own 1 BioDome overall while the VS own 6 (NC own 2). I don't think a 6 percent difference in population would mean we'll stomp them that hard, but it does. We're just better ;)

So they run to another server maybe?

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Anghammarad

The pop on Mattherson, at the time of this writing, is 44/24/32 VS/TR/NC.

What I'd like to think is that mabye, just maybe, this will force the devs to put balance issues at the top of their priority list.

(It won't).
  3. siddar

Completely predictable response.

I knew TR was doomed on Mattherson two months ago once I saw the huge switch by NC to VS,

Mattherson TR they ruined there own lands and now they're off to ruin yours.
    • Up x 2
  4. NC_agent00kevin

Jaegerson needs more VS, not TR or NC. Lots more VS.
    • Up x 1
  5. Fox Reinhold

That's their issue, the TR's. There was nearly even pop through half the alert and the VS were still handing it to them, they weren't moving the map. We can't help it if they can't mobilize and if they run/logoff en masse. At least the NC stuck with it.

We just finished the alert and the TR managed to gain 1 Biolab, from the NC. Final score VS: 6, TR: 2, NC: 1
  6. LT_Latency

That is not that bad. Just have the TR(24) and NC(32) tag team the VS with 56% if purple is winning that much just tag team them like crazy when you have the chance
  7. Kevorkian

So alot of these TR complaining about faction imbalance and Vanu, go and do the same thing on another server. Hypocrites.
    • Up x 3
  8. Geneaux

No.
  9. LT_Latency

I think you mean YES

Any alert is about to end population 30/35/35 and VS won
  10. Anghammarad

I didn't say you can/should do anything about it. But your reaction shouldn't be "That's their issue", because it's your issue too.
    Unless you enjoy playing by yourself.

Also, I don't have a TR on Mattherson. This is just common sense.
  11. Geneaux

I don't know about Waterson but i know sure as hell VS are not needed on Mattherson, as said before.
    But your previous statement lacks coherency(punctuation much?). The best way I can read it, in other words, is that they "need" more VS....

@Kevorkian Diggin' the sig xD
  12. DJPenguin

Yessss more TR to Waterson. Now we can relive the glory days of those unofficial nc/vs alliances.
  13. Nephera

I like how i made my vs on mattherson and my tr on waterson because i didnt want to play with the enclave on the same side.

Funny how that worked out
    • Up x 1
  14. Mustarde

I remember e911.

I will always remember o7
    • Up x 2
  15. InMedeasRage

God no, though I did predict that this would happen. Next up, the major VS outfits on Waterson make alts on Connery or some such server.

They better think of a way to balance the populations before paid server transfers go live, that's when this all really hits the fan.
  16. PLooschacK

17. chrisbeebops

In the hours that I played over last weekend I noticed nothing different on Waterson TR on Indar. Just zerg zerg zerg, same as status quo. Can't take a base? Get more Prowlers & Mosquitoes. Still can't take a base? Leave and give us ghost caps till we push to Peris. I think you are highly overestimating your impact on the battlefield.

The only interesting fight I had was fighting against Sturmgrenadier on Amerish, who had also rolled some TR alts.

As a side note to my purple brethren, don't forget to cert out IR Smoke on your Harasser so you can continue to Fury farm the hell out of TR without being rudely interrupted by Strikers.
  18. Rift23

No, they're meta-gaming.
  19. TeknoBug

I have a TR on Waterson... DON'T DO IT!!

TR on Waterson is overpopulated, you're running away from overpopulated VS to become the very problem that's occuring on Waterson, and the quality of players on TR Waterson is painful.

PS- I'm GLAD I migrated back to Connery, omg fights has been great lately and the population is actually balancing out. I had a great 3 way fight last night for 2 hours.
  20. Macchus

The beginning of the end .. very soon everyone shall be playing on Waterson , we will then have a final merge and the new server shall be called Gemini ... so it was , so it shall forever be ...

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.