Game crashes every time I exit now.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BlackDove, Jun 24, 2013.

1. BlackDove

Never had this problem before GU11. Already tried validating. Doesn't work. I'm not hacking my computer to delete files and other nonsense like that.

Anyone else having the issue please post.
    • Up x 1
  2. botosan

I've had this problem from gu3. WIN7pro

After I exit game it says program or whatever crashed..I gotta click another box that pop ups asking me if i wanna close the game.
  3. NaniteSystems

Ever since GU11, if I can actually get through a game without it randomly crashing, yes I get this error message after I close it.
  4. Oleric

I experience the same thing. Every game exit equals a crash. Its not terrible I suppose. At least its when I'm exiting :confused:
  5. NotTheMomma

Same here, along with random crashes that I rarely had before GU11. Several other outfit members have said they also are crashing upon exit every time.
  6. MaxT

Had this happening since closed beta.

Currently happens on Win 8 Pro 64 bit. Happens every 9 out of 10 times.
  7. baka

Raises hand. Pretty much a game crash each time I exit, which is mainly just annoying. Alt+Tabbing out of the game seems to have a chance of crashing now as well, where it used to never be an issue. Makes me hate spending those increased resource costs when I have more of a chance of just loosing them.
    Overall the gameplay is stable, save for once yesterday when I hit Instant Action, dropped to the ground then the world started stuttering and the game crashed.
  8. Pazzonni

I've had the same for a couple of months, but it doesn't seem to be having an effect on the game itself. Validation or re-installing doesn't change anything.
  9. Wayfairer

Last few days or so I've been crashing on exit too.
  10. xela

been happening since launch :(
  11. asmodai

Yep, mine ran stable but the moment I exit the game, something's not cleaning up as it should after itself and you get this crash at the end.
  12. shd

I've had this ever since i reinstalled my OS (Win7, 4 months ago).

The latest treat i got from SOE in GU11 is that whenever i first log in that day, i lose connection within a minute.

Oh and can't log in on Woodman atm.
  13. BlackDove

It doesn't necessarily affect gameplay, but it's still BS to have to ctrl+alt+del every time you leave the game.
  14. MightQuinn

Only happens to me now after GU11. But every time now.
  15. GrandRise

I had THIS everytime I close my game.
  16. Grimfalcon77

Seeing the same thing since GU11
  17. FLHuk

<<< another that has had this happening for months EVERY session close. The first time was the week of the 17/12/2012 when it crashed 25 times and has done every day since :D
  18. BlackDove

Never seem to get any SOE help in threads like this, or the power virus menu threads either.