Game constantly crashing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gringosuave, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Wayfar

It might be a placebo, but disabling voice in game seems to keep me from crashing so much. That is an important feature but for the time being, I've had it off and running longer.
  2. Nsomnia

Ok since middle of night last night the game keeps closing on me, slight freeze then it closes and it says something along the lines of the game has quit working and ends program, only been a member for a couple days now and my future in this game looks quite dim to be honest, I can understand small problems within the game but to be constantly booted off of it, thats not what I look for in a game, I like games I can actually play so is this goin to be fixed or should I just go spend my money on something else like battle field 3?
  3. Ginosaji

I was having this problem (Event Viewer identifying the fault module as KERNELBASE.dll). It turned out to be user profile corruption. I created and logged into a different Windows account and I haven't crashed since, even on Ultra with GPU Physics enabled and driver version 320.18 (GTX 670).
  4. Aakek

Crashing as well with ATI card with Physx error

Faulting application name: PlanetSide2.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x51c4ef6d
    Faulting module name: PhysX3_x86.dll, version: 3.2.0.1, time stamp: 0x51893f48
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x001442e7
    Faulting process id: 0x1ca8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01ce703eb4d4b934
  5. The_Red

Craaaaaaaaaaash 2 times in 10 minutes :(

Why SOE are you killing this game ??? WHY :mad:
  6. Kozmyk

It's the same with every update.
    They can't really stress test it till they release it to our tender mercies.
    Then they have to play catch up to apply the hotfixes to the stuff the update brakes.
    It's a pain in the butt but the patience required is the hardest part for us.
  7. bogroll

Never crashed for me before. GU11 and wham.. straight to desktop anywhere from 5 mins to 30..
  8. Kozmyk

There's always a first time. I doubt it will be the last.
  9. dirtYbird

I'm jumping on the GU11 causes more crashing bandwagon.

PhysX3_x86.dll