Hit detection issues much worse this patch

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hitback, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Hitback

Across the board hit detection is much worse. I am having a larger than usual amount of:

1) C4 doing no damage when detonated.
    2) Lightning shells doing no damage on direct hits.
    3) Prox mines doing no damage, and sometimes not deploying properly. Same goes for tank mines as well.
    4) Shotguns not registering damage, even with consecutive hit markers.
    5) Other carbines etc not registering damage.

These are most notable but there are numerous other hit detection issues as well.
  2. Zentoco

I don't know if it is related, but I noticed TTK much higher. I got the drop on someone from behind them, and it took full auto for a few seconds before they died, all shots at least 'registering' they hit. Maybe it was due to some not actually registering serverside, but showing as a hit to me.

I did have a lot of trouble too with burster damage tonight not registering. Again, related? Dunno.
  3. infinite loop

Noticed this too. Unloaded two full clips from my skyguard into a scythe at pretty close range, saw lots of little explosions but got zero hit markers. Scythe hovered and rocket podded me. Yeah...
  4. Hands Down

This game is the buggies game I have ever played - that includes Magicka, too. And if you played Magicka you know what I am talking about. Despite my excellent internet connection people are warping through walls, disappearing and reappearing, killing through rock and walls... there is much, much more.

SOE, get your crap together and fix the game. In its current state it is rather frustrating to play. It also makes me mad that I invested a nice buck into the Planetside2. For my support I would at least expect to have a playable game - thank you very much.