ADK - A Different Kind - Unique Gaming COMMUNITY

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Excellentz, May 22, 2013.

1. Fink_NC

2. KILLFACE

OH FO SHO
  3. Excellentz

4. Excellentz

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Killuminati C

Give the outfit a shot, it might be just the fit you're looking for. There's usually a platoon open and once you become a member (follow the application process), there are spec ops squads for more coherent individuals.
    • Up x 1
  6. Excellentz

Gonna be running som ops on Friday. Hop in one of our platoons for some good ole fashion *** kickin!
  7. RigorMortiis

Dat Pic ! .... had to wallpaper it :p my GF was like "wth is that bird doing?" I responded with .. "Keepin it real Yo ! ,freedom ain't free! " she proceeded to walk backwards from the room . good times.
    • Up x 1
  8. Excellentz

Hahaha yeah its on of my favorites!
  9. KILLFACE

If you don't chuck in your buck o five who will...
    • Up x 2
  10. Excellentz

We're big, We're fun, We're organized, We're established, and we are entrenched in many different games. This community is where its at! If you want to be a part of something bigger than PS2 and want to kick some serious *** while in PS2, join up. We are the community of the people! Together we decide which direction the community goes. No matter which direction, its always getting better!
    • Up x 1
  11. KILLFACE

And they look great in Hot Pants.
  12. Excellentz

We look great in everything. ;)
  13. Fink_NC

If you want to know what ADK is, here is a video describing us

• Up x 3
  14. Excellentz

Sweet video Fink!
  15. Ultimatestormer

Whenever [PINK] runs into you in the battlefield it is always a great battle. While I won't be joining you, it is the one NC Connery outfit I value as a tough opponent, keep up the good work.
    • Up x 3
  16. Excellentz

Want to know why ADK is unique? This is what makes different.

• Up x 1
  17. RigorMortiis

Hoorah! gotta be the best gaming community out there. what can I say ? "Freedom isn't free !"
  18. Killuminati C

That made my evening :D. Hilarious.
  19. KILLFACE

We do same thing on occasion when a mop ups particularly boring.
  20. Fink_NC

lol, glad you guys like the two videos I made :D