Nothing unusual going on here.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ned, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Ned

I came back 15 minutes later and he was still there.
    • Up x 8
  2. Ned

Also for any players on Ceres, this guy has quite a reputation apparently, he spawns Maxes at the TR and VS warpgates and plays love songs while staring into peoples eyes
  3. IamDH

This guy is awesome!
  4. S1eB

This Shenanigance has been happening in the NC warpgate on Miller as well :D
    Also by a guy in a MAX, wonder if it's the same guy?
  5. Ned

There might be a group of them going around doing it, I know this guy is notorious on Ceres but I've heard that there might be a few of them that band together and target different servers
  6. Ned

Just got some more footage of him, will upload later
  7. W0rthy

8. FateJH

At least he's bringing fun to the enemy Warp Gate.

Even so, please look into this SOE. We don't want this to be part of an even bigger exploit we just haven't bumped heads with yet.
  9. KAHR-Alpha

Is he TheInvisiableMan ?
  10. MilitiaMan

Sad when standing there listening to music is more fun than playing the game =/
    • Up x 1
  11. VSDerp

12. Ned

He might be, Ive seen the invisible man at the TR warpgate but not on NC
  13. LibertyRevolution

Maybe he is waiting for his resources to fill before he goes out onto the field and risks dying?
    Takes over half an hour if your at 50/5min..

Maybe he is filling his resources for when he logs in for next time?
    Could be standing in the gate for over an hour if he has to fill it from empty..
  14. ScottishRoss

Doesn't this just show that games are just as fun as you make them?
  15. Mambakiller

invisibelman I LUV U ,U MAKE PLAYING WIT N00BS BEARABLE
  16. Ned

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like resources. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to play the Red hot chili peppers.
    • Up x 1