[Suggestion] Petition to stop faction hopping!...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Brasileiro, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Brasileiro

Where did faction loyalty go?! :confused: it seems to me that it has died and become "I'm gonna switch to the other more convenient faction to win an alert/cont lock/everything or cuz they are not nerfed into a galaxy far far away and/or many other childish reasons"...faction hopping needs to F***ing stop right now. o_O One suggestion that I have for SOE to do this is to have each account limited to 1 character per server. Thus making you choose a faction to be loyal to on said server. I see this as the best way to go about this because everyone can still switch factions to try them out, start a new character or whatnot just not on the same goddamn server. Faction loyalty FTW or get lost and play another game. :eek:

Do post any other suggestions or ways to stop faction hopping and bring back faction pride! there might be a better way that I haven't thought of :p and bump the heck outta this thread to make it happen.

NC 4 Life!! :cool:
  2. Aztecoatl

TR for life but not a lot of people will play a faction so imbalanced all the way .. NC are overall good but TR have incredibly OP weapons on stats, but they perform like ****. No one wants to play as the loosing side. No one wants to be outnumbered 3:1 by population. No one wants to have their faction nerfed to ground. It's not the players fault though !
  3. Brasileiro

yep indeed...SOE has dug a J908 sized hole for themselves o_O I know it is very tough but I hope they do it.
  4. phungus420

lol. I don't care about your factions, I just want to kill people. For gameplay it would certainly make sense to imlement like a 3min delay to switch to a character of a different faction on the same server. Of course this would eliminate my ability to TK and remove aimbotting vehicles when there is no active admin on, but that's pretty minor, I've only had to do that like 4 times in the nearly 1000 hours I've played this game (someone's aimbot has to be incredibly obnoxious just to get me to teamswitch to kill them)

Overall though I like the ability to switch factions to grab a new ESF when I'm out of resources. So ignoring gameplay, no I like being able to faction hop, it's critical really to my ESF gameplay whoring, so thanks but no thanks.