its really getting pathetic!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nariquo, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Corporate Thug

It does not matter what SOE changes about the VS you will still have problems because you are playing against people. It sucks badly that you have groups of people that want to farm and not fight. For the life of me I can not understand why people stay in such large groups if they're not even fighting. People want to feel good about themselves and choose a way to win even if they do not kill anything. The purpose of a first person shooter is to shoot first, well at least in my opinion, but too many want these uneven fights where they have some advantage. NC does it, TR does it and so do VS players. I seriously think SOE needs to not give so much XP if hostiles have a huge pop advantage at outposts.

Last night on Connery I spawned at some small outpost with no allies and on the point there were at least 5 NC maxs and only a couple of guys. Why would they need that many maxs for some undefended outpost? To make it even worse these guys were at some tower that was undefended capping with 48+ when VS reinforcements showed up and NC fought for less then 5 minutes before they ran and scattered like roaches. A few kills for over a hundred dudes at an outpost is just sad.

People need to stop being pansies and just fight. SOE should stop making things so easy on these people who want an advantage and that means Infantry farming ESFs, the infinite shot gun selection and the ability to spam vehicles. They are working on some of these things and hopefully soon will give us domes. I predict a lot of these zergs will not want to fight with out the protection of their vehicles as they will just get ***** as infantry by more skilled players.
  2. Nariquo

overpopulation should lead to higher spawntimer, less recources and so on that would change something
  3. llPendragon

• Up x 3
  4. IamDH

Woodman definately
    NC abandoned Esamir and Amerish lol
  5. Benton!

• Up x 1
  6. maxkeiser

Magrider stats are irrelevant unless they also take into account the incidence of two man crews. Magriders use two man crews more frequently and thus (quite rightly) benefit from this.

We've been through this before. Without details of whether the tanks in question have 1 or two man crews the stats are irrelevant. I've been in vanu platoons where EVERY magrider had a gunner. You can't say the same for NC platoons (in my experience).
  7. llPendragon

I have experience too. It says that I should trust the raw stats more than people's opinions on the forum.
    • Up x 2
  8. Corporate Thug

I agree, Pop can be somewhat balanced by allowing for longer spawn timers. That will make zerging small forces annoying for the zergers and help encourage good fights.
    • Up x 1
  9. HAYMAKER

I noticed today on the Indar Alert the numbers where VS33%/TR33%/NC34% at about 45min before the end. Then all of a sudden it went something like VS45%/TR25%/NC30% . My numbers may be off but the VS went up in 20%odd in a matter of min when we had about 70% cont cap. Definitely something fishy about it.
  10. Goden

[IMG]

Get real.
  11. StuntPoteten

Last post, first page, read it.
  12. WaiZen

^ Only if your NC. And... Vanu cockroaches everywhere on Woodman, can't seem to fight the TR without some vanu interfering.
  13. Goden

I did. It's more childish exaggeration by someone who blames his problems on something else.

ie: you
  14. Benton!

People simply can't take responsibility for their loss, they think they are the best and anyone who killed them are using OP tools, not using their superior skill.
  15. Koldorn

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

What? You mean a copy isn't standard equipment for your faction?
  16. PLooschacK

And what does Sun Tzu say about ghostcapping? :)

OK, more seriously. Woodman Vanu has two outfits to be respected for their skills - KOTV and IP - as they know what to do and how to do it. Actually those two outfits depletes whole limit for good VS outfits on Briggs, Woodman and Cobalt. Being defeated by other VS forces on Woodman is blaming others for your own fault.
  17. Timperium

18. HAYMAKER

This may be because Vanu bretheren don't sit in the spawnrooms all day long. ;P ...JK
  19. Nariquo

well the problem we can discuss and discuss and discuss.
    SOE just ignore the population issue.
    they just dont care
  20. Roarboar

In which imaginary world did this happen?