ARE YOUR tIRED OF zoE max???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Killcreek, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benton!

I'm really tired of the ZOE...whining...
    • Up x 1
  2. llPendragon

Lol. VS MAX has always had the best survival rate. Your "painful period of time" would actually be called a "fair fight" if we went by the stats instead of how much the VS can whine.
  3. XRIST0

Yeah there are so many threads for a reason obviously .
  4. chrisbeebops

They had the best survival rate because no one used them for AI where they could get C4'd or gunned down.

I see that your idea of a fair fight is for NC MAXs to be able to instagib everything in a room (including other MAXs), so I won't even bother trying to argue with your ludicrous logic. Even if you think ZOE's movement buff is OP, they never had the insane damage output that NC MAXs once did.
  5. Benton!

Right because popular opinion is always right obviously...
    Oh wait.
  6. Killcreek

oH wow you sucha nub!! jaja you dont even get the right account,.., jajaj this is my account!!!
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428066778503050673
  7. TommyXXL

so you did not use vanu maxes before zoe because they would get killed by c4? fair enough, that would make tr lockdown ability worthless right?
    i bet enemy pray that tr maxes have the lockdown instead of the default ability. the damage of instakill scatmaxes is madness but the shield is the most balanced one.
    they should remove zoe and lockdown, and leave the shield for all empires, maxes would actually have a real role and require skill and cooperation, that would be a good change instead of the farming role they currently have.
  8. XRIST0

Majority rules .
  9. Killcreek

and this link is not even the correct one as you can see in the name it says killcreek not killcreek3
    lol \
  10. llPendragon

You're right, I should be ashamed.
    VS's increadibly accurate, long range, no bullet drop, no damage degredation Blueshift still barely comes in second to SHOTGUNS for TTK.
    How dare I point out that VS is actually 2nd in one stat in the whole game?!?! I'll have to work out a suitible punishment for my transgression.
  11. Benton!

Yeah sure. It was popular opinion that scat maxes were, and still are, very OP.

Hell, its popular opinion we need 8 glasses of water a day to stay healthy. Haha.
  12. PLooschacK

At those BioLabs, being in my own MAX armed with dual comets and having my own engie(s) keeping me up and blowing up smurf-bots.
  13. XRIST0

Its obviously an issue if there are so many people constantly complaining about it , its far better than what it was when they released it but i still think it needs to be toned down a fraction .

Not complaining , just my opinion .
  14. GrumpyArse

I'm just sick of seeing max's every freaking where. Every goddam fight the max's come out in droves by all sides and they don't stop coming. Kill a ZOE or TR max and go woohoo I got one and didn't die, then 2 more come round the corner.. *sigh*

Hoping the coming changes will tone it down to a bit more realistic level.
    • Up x 1
  15. Benton!

You should probably let me edit my posts, I often rewrite them, its a bad habit.

But just because everyone complains about something does not mean it's justified or there is a problem. Often people complain about stuff which are misconceptions, or downright lies, and people lap it up. Everyone was complaining about ZOE doing ADADAD when the problem simply Did. Not. Exist. There was not one shred of proof that ZOE could warp, but everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

Twilight is also very popular, does that mean it's a great book?
  16. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this thread down. Please keep feedback and discussion on this issue in other threads already in existence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.