GU11 Cosmetic Previews

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tayradactyl, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Lord Robert

NC wins infiltrator helmet awesomes. Congrats NC
  2. Kevorkian

Those new ski masks better be available to VS maxes.... since we're.... you know.... ninjas.
  3. cfnz

On the test server it's all classes except MAX, so don't get your hopes up.
  4. Heretic

had to comment on your awesome signature, there will come a day when people will not understand it. When that day arrives, i will look back with a mixture of happiness and despair.
  5. Kevorkian

That is 100% unfair. Time to create a QQ thread. :eek:
  6. Hoki

TR's new hat doesn't take on camo, but because its flat dark earth, its still really good camo.

And looks awesome even on infils
  7. Aractain

The big red bit better have camo on it.
  8. Hoki

It wont. The NC's version has a blue piece that doesn't get camo, but it is draped at the bottom of the neck.

TR's red is pretty friggin bright red.

VS gets full camo coverage and it defaults to black as usual.
  9. IceFire909

You know what I'd REALLY like to see?

The ability to have headlights off and lumifibre on.
  10. Baleur

Because the hilarious reality is that it messes with your enemies eyes in the night.
    I've ran my magrider on amerish and indar with permanent lumifiber on "for the lulz", especially around midnight when i assume i will die soon so i can go to bed irl.
    What happens is that i stay alive for 2-3 hours, getting enemy infantry totally blinded and disoriented as i magboost around them like a ballet dancer flashing her stuff, laughing as they twitch-fire their rockets directly at the lights rather than leading the target as they normally would, causing them to miss me far more often than they do if i run WITHOUT lumifiber.

It's really quite spectacular to behold in combat situations.
    You're more visible, absolutely. But somehow it messes with peoples aim, there's some kind of intimidation factor that causes them to buckle under pressure, keeping you alive. Maybe it only works with my agressive "in your face" playstyle, but it works. I can't deny that.

I stay alive longer with lumifiber than i do without.
    This is just my half-arsed attempt at making up a logical explanation for it, because honestly i dont know why that is the case, it just is.
    (and yes you can all lol at my K/D as if this mattered in a team-game, that's from my infantry plays, i suck at infantry)
  11. NeverWas

YEssss ... YYEEEESSSSS....
  12. DrBobcat

Yeah. I hope they change it so that either the cowl is either (a) more grey than brown and/or (b) allow it to be affected by camouflage options. As it is now, it doesn't look good with any of the black/red empire camos. Hopefully, this is just a bug as the other new faction helmets ARE affected by camouflage.
  13. DjUnicorn

CRABS!

[IMG]

YOU ARE CRABS, YOUR MAX SUITS DESERVE NO NINJA HELMETS!

give ninja helmets to the TR instead, we are the best to use them...
    • Up x 1
  14. insane2170

woot woot nice ragheads!
  15. Kevorkian

Ya we're crabs........ NINJA CRABS!
  16. TommyXXL

any chance to see some classic weapons for tr similar to the commissar hat? a ww2 rifle, gangster tommy gun or at least an ak47?
  17. EvilRedrum

• Up x 4
  18. KAHR-Alpha

The vanu head size was increased a bit, right?
  19. sindz

20. EvilRedrum

No scaling was done, just some color adjustments. As for the scale of the heads all of the head wraps were built on top of the character heads.