NC on Miller?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TamesV, Jun 17, 2013.

1. TamesV

I've opened a thread recently but it had been of no much help to me.

I was just curious, how are the NC doing on Miller? I'm thinking about joining.
  2. EriezV

They do rather good and are quite organised.
  3. maxkeiser

Pretty well, I'd say. They controlled Indar yesterday (not sure if they still have it or not).
  4. S1eB

I recently started playing NC on Miller after playing VS since January and NC do alright. They don't seem as organised as VS but they still do well. As well as any faction can do playing TRside 2 on Miller anyway.

I seem to enjoy playing NC more than I do VS as well, propbably just because NC is new to me and VS is something i've been doing for a while though.
  5. TamesV

Is playing as the VS enjoyable? I like that they're quite organised.
  6. S1eB

I enjoy playing VS, can't speak for everyone but they are the minority on Miller so there is always a big battle going on between VS, TR or NC. I just wanted a change of pace and to try one of the other factions to get a better feel of things from a different perspective. VS are definitely more organized than NC but that doesn't mean NC are at a disadvantage because of it, they just lose their way during battles sometimes.

If you are unsure, just make a NC and VS account and play each for one week and then decide which one you prefer.
  7. C0L0NELH0GAN

As VS on Miller I can't say, that Miller NC is unorganised - they were on the first days of the game, but they formed some good outfits, 252V, WASP, CONZ, ...

But as VS on Miller I also would recommend you to play VS, because were are underpopulated but really good organised due to the fact most VS outfits on Miller com from PS1 Werner and played together also in old days...
  8. TamesV

VS sound rather appealing to me. I think I may join them.
  9. allattar

Make sure you hook up with one of the TVA outfits. www.thevanuaccord.com pop over and say hello.
    Youll be welcomed in and feel free to test out an outfit to see who you like playing with.

I could do with more players for LFS but have a look at the above link and join the accord.
  10. TamesV

Sounds good to me. I'm joining the VS on Miller!
  11. 1Jammie1

As an NC on Miller, I'm just glad you didn't join TR. Is it me or have NC been winning more alerts lately? Going from 0 to a few isn't much but it's still a start.
  12. TamesV

Has the VS got the lowest population on Miller?
  13. MajorZbug

Please come to Miller and please don't choose TR, thanks in advance and much kisses if you do so.
  14. 1Jammie1

Yes it has.
  15. TamesV

And they do rather good for their size?
  16. SpecOps Delta

Vanu has the least pop and then comes NC - the only faction who is completely overpopulated is the TR - so please do not choose them :)
    We could need a few more VS, to be honest!
  17. Kronic

Very.
  18. Prudentia

we hold indar for an eternity with 20-25% Pop and now we have more (or TR less) so we do pretty well

that was TR and NC against 21% Vanu and it was FREAKING EPIC :D
  19. Cowabunga

20. TamesV

Thank you. VS sounds like a really good choice.