Societas Deamonica (SDPK)

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Maarvy, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Maarvy

Societas Deamonica

No longer trading in PS2

Our remaining members are now playing with " Uni matrix "

Feel free to contact shamrock , wicky , nokus or maarv ingame if you want to hook up

• Up x 4
  2. freeze

can also just send us a PM here, if ya prefer that
  3. freeze

we have some **** prepared for this weekend :)
    be part of it!
  4. Paradoxon

Ha, didn't expect to see SD here! Had some nice fights against you guys back in the glorious days of Shadowbane. Good to see you still around and gl in PS2!
    • Up x 1
  5. Maarvy

Theres a few of us old fart's still around ;) .

Were still looking for a few good players .

If you know how to play as a group (call and hit targets etc etc) without bieng a military nutter or a Leet gaming D Bag hit us up in game , here on the ps2 forums or on our guild page www.soul-pk.de .
  6. EsoEs

Hey guys, Im very new to PS2 but Ive played tons of different PC games competitively and for kicks, lookin for some fun times and less random running around scratching my head about what to do, sent u guys in game requests hope to talk to you all soon :)
  7. freeze

I hope someone responded by now :)

I had a few friend requests, but people rarely reply to tells...
  8. Nehemia

I wonder if he knows what he got himself into.
  9. Maarvy

The smell of Rubbing ointment , ionised air particles and burning TR nubes was pretty strong last night when a few of our old guildmates came back and joined us ingame .

We also picked up 1-2 new recruits .

If your out there and sick of running around alone , in random squads or in outfits populated and run by clown's .

Feel free to give us a try .
  10. Istrebljivach

Damnit, too bad bad SD rolled easy mode faction.

VIP-Ares here :9 Cheers, guys, and cya on battlefiled.
  11. Maarvy

Yo VIP !

:)

You shouldnt be such a stranger , you could have had a say in the matter .

Hook up with us this sunday evening that seems to be our official squad night , slowly getting more ppl each week although we're a little slack the rest of the time :D , gona get some of the old farts in game , voice , vyk, choms , kay etc etc ... well hopefully GG .

Hit the sd forums or pm here for mumble info if u wana join .
  12. freeze

here are some clips from last sunday :D

13. freeze

We're still recruiting :)

14. ARIES666

15. Maarvy

Mid 20's to 40's .
  16. Maarvy

Post resurected

opening recruitment .

Op edited ... bumpz
  17. ARIES666

18. Loco

Man remember you guys from SB. Was part of The Fringe, if you guys weren't playing on EU server I woulda prob hit you guys up. EST here baby.
  19. Maarvy

Hey mate , we had some great fight's with The Fringe way back ... good times

However we are only a few SD player's left in PS2 so we recently joined another outfit . " Uni Matrix "

I guess I should edit the op =) .