VS...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TydfilV, Jun 14, 2013.

1. TydfilV

I'm having trouble finding a good server. I play as the VS. Which server has a rather a balanced population? I don't mind whether the VS are a little underpopulated. I'd just like a good organised, mature server in which it's not too easy to win, but also not too hard.

I'm EU by the way.
  2. DasHenne

I only know that Miller is horribly VS underpopulated so I would urge you to go there for exactly that reason, But I also enjoy that you don't want that frustrating game experience that comes with it. :/

It is certainly not easy to accomplish anything big as the VS here though. So no easy wins here.^^
  3. kLay

Come to Cobalt.
  4. Machine Spirit

cobalt isn't exactly great either for pop, but I agree its relatively balanced.
  5. Arquin

Mattherson
  6. Pikachu

Vanu on Cobalt is too powerful. We don't need more of them. :p
  7. HannaDest

Congrats for opening your second thread on this issue. Someone wants attention eh ?
  8. Mightywonder1

Vanu on Woodman are very organised, have several good outfits, and are generally very good. The only problem with them at the moment is that they are very overpopulated and win everything easily. However I think (and hope) this will change soon because of the ZOE nerf.
    (If you do choose Woodman be sure to check out outfits VVG, IP, and MAP) :)