servers down???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Arquin, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Arquin

Says maint.
  2. freeze

after extensively testing all the new features on test, they decided to put them on the live servers
    • Up x 5
  3. MykeMichail

I saw that and started client to check. Launcher says they're up. Went into game and game says they're up too. Didn't actually try to log in.

Perhaps they're about to go down?
  4. Chun

No Announcements?
  5. S1eB

It's time to break out the

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  6. MrMurdok

7. Gurra

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  8. Watz

lol well on Ceres we got a server-will-shut-down-in-3-minutes "announcement".

Don't tell me you expected any more professionality here. They know we'll keep playing despite the constant annoyances :)
  9. MrMurdok

EHRMAGERD!!
    :eek::eek:
    Stealth Patch!
    :eek::eek:
  10. RobotNinja

Lol, best joke I've heard all day.
  11. sancho

ZOE nerf incoming
  12. Lafladitu

accualy we got a 20 min annoncement =)
  13. Nathaniak

14. Accuser

15. Valtron Oliver J. Smith

Hi all,

This is a planned maintenance that contains the following changes:
    • The prices of the Harasser Enforcer weapons have been adjusted to their proper amounts
    • New Hyper boosts are now available in the Marketplace for a limited time
    We'll have an official thread up in the Official News and Announcements forum as soon as possible.
    Additionally, all the content that's on the Test server is still undergoing testing and will most likely be released some time next week.
    We hope to be back online soon. Thanks.
    • Up x 1
  16. TeknoBug

Although no announcement yet, I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happens.
  17. Edenwolf

DER GERM ERS DERERN

:O

Dammit, how do I make that blue face!
  18. Roxputin

Hyper boost. Is that just another name for ZOE.

I will be counting the number of times ZOE will be used in the forum over a 24 hour period. I need to dust off my abacus.
  19. Watz

You don't seriously believe those two changes are all we'll get. -every- update had unannounced changes so far :)
  20. Duvenel

QFT