[TR] The Enclave wants YOU!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt.Grumbles

Been a member since 2004. This outfit comes highly recommended, obviously. That said, we have THE BEST Game of Thrones theorycrafters this side of Auraxis.
  2. RageousAegeus

Been in this outfit since about 2004 and it is the best time gaming I've ever had.
  3. pastorofmuppets

been with the enclave a month now, most fun ive had in a game pretty much ever.
  4. Gunnbjorn123

So good, easily the best outfit in Planetside 2
  5. NERFMAX

After being in a lot of outfits which stuggle to get a full squad online seeing over 200 people on Enclave's TS3 tonight was refreshing. Enclave offers large scale ops which no other outfit can match imo.

- dupes
  6. HitagiKrab

New recruit here, looking forward to playing
  7. Tokeli

I don't get why people hate the Enclave. Sure, there's some pretty offensive **** in there, but it's a bunch of entertaining, cool guys who want to kick *** in this game. And they're led by a guy who knows what the hell he's doing.
    • Up x 1
  8. USD

Always a glorious time on PS2 with TE.
  9. Underbalance

Hooorah Enclave
  10. TESnake

We have NINE full and active squads running tonight, 108 people running around under one command. AMAZING. Cant wait for more.
  11. Wankster

I've been here for a few months and I can tell this outfit is ramping up and only going to get more dangerous in game.
  12. Adversary

8 Year enclave Vet. Loved every second.
  13. Spin Doctor

Join up. If you're not with us, you're not being effective.
  14. Fubar5812

200 PEOPLE ON TEAMSPEAK! been with the Enclave for a few weeks now, thoroughly enjoying the teamwork and steamrolling our enemies. You'd think it would be hard to control 200 people but everybody works together seamlessly.
  15. RexKramer

Joined this outfit in 2008, 'aint none betta'
  16. Racain

Looking forward to doing some amazing things with this outfit! These guys are great.
  17. Frizzik

Wow, was just watching the stream tonight The Enclave is an amazing outfit! I can't believe how organized they are.
  18. Underbalance

Been in since Planetside 1 - Every other group of people are not grade a!
  19. Temperance

Been here for two months, had some pretty good times and look forward to more!
  20. CheaterEater

Fun times fighting The Enclave tonight. Had some really good back-and-forth between the NC and TR territories.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.