Vanu Sovereignty (Ceres)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TydfilV, Jun 13, 2013.

1. TydfilV

I've recently joined the game and have made a character on the server, Ceres (EU). I'm currently new to the game and I'm playing as a member of the Vanu Sovereignty.

My in game name is TydfilV. I just wanted to make sure that this server was the right option for me, as I've read that even though the Vanu Sovereignty has the least population, they're doing rather well for their size.

Thank you for reading.
  2. Cowabunga

I think it's decent.
    Miller needs new VS and NC recruits though but the server is filled with 'high skilled' veterans and can probably be a tuff server to start on.

Welcome, even though you are a VS zealot...
  3. Prudentia

The void hungers
    or what ever the hell protoss units say :p
  4. TydfilV

Do you know if the NC on Miller are doing good? Are they an organised faction in which have a fairly mature player base?
  5. Cowabunga

All factions have very capable outfits - The main problem being the lack of new players joining the servers. They are low on man-power but not organization.

There is a handful of very capable outfits on NC miller. WASP, JNJ, 252nd, LSD to mention some.
    VS have: DIG, DWG, DWHG, FOG, RPS.

If you want one hell of a challenge and to face off against (probably) the best PS2 players then you should def. join Miller. It's a trial by fire but you'll come out on top if you stick with it.
  6. TydfilV

Do you know if the majority of the NC player base is mature or not? I'd prefer not to get team killed, as this had happened to me in the past.

Also, can the game sometimes be unbearable to play for the NC due to the lack of players?
  7. TydfilV

Bump, I need a few more suggestions before playing.
  8. SwordMaster314

Hmmm team killing shouldn't be a large problem on any server. Just know that most if not all team kills are accidental. Just don't join Mattherson TR if you don't like team killing. They almost had a civil war over there :rolleyes: