[Video]This game is beautiful !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Krit3rium, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Krit3rium

• Up x 2
  2. illgot

that looks like a crazy version of PS2.

Who ever made that video sunk a lot of money into their PC.

It looks like they have the infiltrator lumifiber trim but one thing that throws me off is I never see night that dark in PS2.
  3. MasonSTL

So THATS what it looks like when GPU physics work properly... I think my FOV is set the same as yours looks much better IMO.

LOL at reload animation at 2:49
  4. Elrobochanco

Impressive night fighting with no UI.
  5. susspect3

jesus dude you need to own up and clearly return poor bill gates personal super computer and say your sorry.
  6. Torok

nice! :D

is physx stable with the latest client build?
  7. Acceleratio

Cant watch it because of gema... music is blocked in the dictatorship im currently living at Maybe you can upload it without music? or with the MCDonalds themesong? IIm sure that one is allowed o_O
    • Up x 1
  8. Degenatron

I'm disappointed in this video. Based on the thread title I was hoping to see more visual beauty of the game. Don't get me wrong, that's some great skill on display there, but that's not what I watched the video to see. As someone who has to play on the lowest graphic settings, I was hoping to get a better look at the game on high detail, but most of the good stuff was lost in the back ground as the player went after knife kills.
  9. Tasogie

Ultra settings
    10,000 bitrate.

Ultra settings 8,000 bitrate
    I must admit I wasnt happy with the 8k so I am gonna start doing them at 20k as it looks insane at that bitrate. Though a 7 min vid takes up 1 gig I think.
    Obviously watch them in HD, an please, dont waste any of our time with insults on the game play.... it's irrelevant. :)
    • Up x 1
  10. DI-MAX

NEW Amazing video!!!
    • Up x 1
  11. Tasogie

Nice Vid OP, looks great, I must admit I love the light effects myself when playing. Usually at night I turn off all the lights in the room.
    Question OP, u use Adobe for your editing?...I am jsut trying to learn how to sue it at moment, an it aint easy:)
  12. Tasogie

Nicly done vid mate
  13. IamDH

What SMG is that?
  14. Cowabunga

Also showing off how beautiful this game is and the action it can contain. :)
    • Up x 1
  15. Tasogie

I gotta learn how you guys edit your vids.... I cant seem to make head or tail of Adobe premier C6.