[Suggestion] 10 man UFO for Vanu ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Ulrikke

Please please, can we have it ? I am thinking 4 people on top (AA guns) 5 beneath (AV / AI) guns and one driver. Oh and could you please make it so that once every 10 min, the ship can fire its "main gun" akin to the alien ships in independence day, a beam from the center that takes out any heretics beneath (don't be afraid to make it a tad overpowered, we deserve it). With regards to the graphics I am thinking the classical UFO layout; the donut!

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Ulrikke
    Project Lead The Zoe Tearmaker System
    Vanu Sovereignty (+9999 WE ROCK) Private (+9999 I ROCK)
    • Up x 6
  2. ih8Darian

dafuq did i just read
    • Up x 3
  3. ItsJustDash

Whatever OP has... I will have
    • Up x 4
  4. haldolium

The usual Ulrikke thread
  5. gigastar

[IMG]

You know you want it.
    • Up x 3
  6. PhiladelphiaCollins

Yeah someone has definitely been playing too much Supreme Commander lately.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ulrikke

I said donut shaped, that is clearly disk shaped! But yeah, I want it :(
  8. Ulrikke

What the...:eek:
  9. haldolium

Ok some of them are like... this :eek:
  10. Talshere

Supreme commander ftw :p That game is basically Planetside the RTS.
  11. HadesR

12. Dvine

I fully support this!

I want to have a discoball somewhere on it too! Also we should have a tractor beam too so we can abduct cows,smurf and space muericans for rectal probing experiments!
  13. HadesR

You have the right shaped hats for it :)
  14. Ulrikke

Fixed.
    No need to hide the truth, it is for science after all.
  15. Matlock0

Just remember SOE, make it overpowered enough so that VS can actually use it :).
  16. Ulrikke

The Vanu Sovereignty is taking no chances this time around and have contracted the weapons manufacturer that delivered the Fracture and Striker for the creation of the VanUFO (c)
  17. Dvine

This needs to happen...

Cartman has a red shirt... like TR... coincidence? I think not!

[IMG]
  18. then00b

I've been wondering if more of the vehicles would start becoming more faction oriented, if only cosmetically.
  19. MartianDiscoFish

20. Dudinatorman

TBH I feel as if that's what the galaxy should have been, along with say more designs that made things look more empire specific instead of lighting/flash/harasser/liberator/galaxy looking all the same with just a recolor.