NC MAX Blues

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ginjer, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Tasogie

actually they do, you just dont like them.

thanks
  2. Ginjer

Please quote wherever I said that I wanted to have ZOE on an NC MAX. I never once said that, nor did I ever complain about the damage. My argument THIS ENTIRE TIME has been magazine size. NC MAX units CAN NOT kill other MAX units without extended mags. Which I have restated numerous times throughout this thread. So again, please read the thread before you make ignorant comments.
    Thanks
    • Up x 1
  3. Ginjer

To be completely honest I actually said numerous times that all of my stats were not using ZOE. I never complained about ZOE and NEVER said that NC should have it lol. GGKTHXBAI
  4. Nogrim313

nice table i love how you leave out damage per shot.......(if you do make sure to show how many pellets @ what damage are fired with each shot the NC dump more damage per clip than either of the other two in a fraction of the time hence the reload time otherwise your DPS over a few clips would be unbelievably ******. your damage is all front loaded with your 1 hit kill shots.
    if you want faster reloads then the damage needs a major major hit
    if NC are complaining about scat max's then there is no point even looking at these forums anymore
  5. Ginjer

Or if you read my other posts throughout the thread you would see the damage per shot and we still have lower damage per magazine. NC MAXes have a maximum of 12 infantry kills per magazine while using extended mag grinders. That's assuming EVERY shot is a 1 shot kill which simply never happens. If you honestly think that 2 150 round mutilators and 2 112 round cosmoses can only get 12 kills before reloading you are daft. Read the rest of the forum before you post ill informed comments.
  6. Phrygen

this is a biased nonsense argument. There is nothing offensive about NC players wanted more ammo back on their close range shotgun weapons.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ginjer

But if you want me to do more dreaded math I will. Grinders with 12 rounds per gun per magazine at 134 damage per pellet at 5 m do a total of 19,296 damage per reload, at 5m. Cosmoses do 167 damage at 10m and 143 at 75m. So at 112 rounds per gun per magazine that is 37408 damage per reload at 10m and 32032 damage at 75m. Now TR Mutilators do 143 at 10m and 125 at 65m. At 150 rounds per gun per reload that is 42900 damage at 10m and 37500 damage at 65m.

So please tell me again how much more damage we do per reload lol even at 5m. And don't say our dps is higher because I already did a post on that taking headshots into account for the TR and VS MAXes bc headshots are irrelevant on NC MAXes that shows that our dps is actually lower for 3 of our 4 guns and about equal for hacksaws... at 5m.
  8. Ginjer

Oh and can you please show me video of Ravens instantly killing any MAX? Please? Even without flak armor that is absolutely not true. And with flak armor that statement is a joke. Please play the game before you make ignorant comments.
  9. Goretzu

Yeah I think it was the clip size nerf that has put NC AI MAX at the bottom of the pile currently in score per hour/kills per hour (they were always had the most deaths per hour due to their close range only).
  10. Vixxing

How about using the AEGIS shield to get into cover and reload? (just a thought)
  11. Ginjer

Why should NC MAXes have to use another mechanic in order to kill an enemy MAX. Your comment has already been discussed in previous comments. Besides the fact that Aegis shield takes 1 second to take out and put away during which an enemy MAX can get free hits. An NC MAX should not HAVE to use the shield in order to kill a MAX. The shield is more for tactical advances anyway because in the middle of firefights it is too easy to shoot around. In addition to the fact that that's another 150-2250 certs that NC MAXes HAVE to invest that other MAXes do not.
  12. Vixxing

Well to get a VS max even close to useful in a MAX VS MAX fight you need to invest atleast 5000cr (2250 cr for zoe 2*1000 for blueshifts and 1000 for armor wich u autoloose without due to armor drop with zoe) i would still after that not feel confident about the VS max if the NC only had hacksaws certed... (so cry me a river for you to HAVE to spend 150 certs)
  13. Ginjer

You don't NEED ZOE to kill an NC MAX without reloading. And you can be totally fine without blueshifts, Cosmos have twice the ammo and are 250 each. We have to cert 1k certs to even kill another MAX without reloading. Please read the entire thread or at least the entire original post before posting ignorant comments. Thanks

And at lvl 5 ZOE you take 20% increased damage so last time I checked you would still take less damage than normal with flak armor (I assume that's the armor you were talking about) which doesn't really apply to MAX vs MAX fights anyway because its small arms fire. And NC MAXes have to sink just as many certs for defense as you so that holds no grounds either.

Additionally, if the hacksaws are certed as you said then yes an NC MAX may win the fight, only if it is within 5m, and with ZOE, since you seem so fond of it, you can easily break the 5m gap and pelt us with your *insert VS AI weapon here*
  14. Nogrim313

you mean like 90% of the zoe threads shocker! if NC can cry about our toys its a two way street deal with it
  15. Ginjer

When did I ever cry about ZOE lol. Nothing in this thread is crying about ZOE. All complaints are about MAGAZINE SIZE. Please people, actually read the original post ffs I don't know how many times I have to tell you people. Learn 2 english please
  16. Tasogie

lol I think you will find I have about 900+ hours in this game, I actually know something about it.
  17. Goretzu

If you look at the stats the NC AI MAX weapons are performing the worst of all MAX AI weapons at the moment.

The NC MAX has always has the highest death per kill rate, even before the nerf, due to the short range and long reload I guess.
  18. MrForz

[IMG]
  19. Taki

Stats only tell part of a story and are easily misrepresented. NC maxes are awesome. The nerf was needed to stop them being massively OP. Now they're just very very good. Anyone who plays the game and is honest knows this.
  20. Kinj

Uhuh.

'I AM SCATMAX, NOW YOU PAY!!! Um, would you mind, yep just...just stepping a little closer? Please? You see, well, you're a little over 8 metres away and, well if I shoot you now at that distance, it's going to take at least 3, maybe 4 of my shots to kill you. Yeah I know it's a lot to ask but could you? Yeah, literally mate, just say half a metre, yep, just inside the doorway. Jussst a little bit more...oh wait forget it, just been f*cked over by every other MAX on the planet from 50 metres away.

You a$$hats simply don't understand how a limited range on a weapon is actually PRETTY GODDAMN LIMITING!

I would take ANY other max over a scat/hax/whatever ANY DAY. You're all just full of crap.
    • Up x 2