C4side?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WraithRage, Jun 7, 2013.

1. WraithRage

What the hell is going on? 1v1 = who can toss c4 first? It is getting out of hand. Its the default loadout now? People don't even care what weapon they have... its toss C4 and prayside.
    • Up x 5
  2. HannaDest

I hope you are aware that the devs even plan to implement a C4 machine gun and sniper rifle ?
    • Up x 12
  3. MrForz

4/10
    • Up x 2
  4. GoatSaxRabbi

c4 needs to be reworked with a 5 second timer for detonation. You throw grenades in battles, you dont throw c4. You set c4, use it as a trap.. or blow up vehicles that are not looking. Grenades are for the piles of unsuspecting idiots below you.

More and very slightly better grenade options.. and rework c4. If you reworked tank mines because they werent being used how they were supposed to be used.... its time to do the same to LOL4. Heck, its way past time.
    • Up x 4
  5. SharpLight

Yah, C4 needs a royal nerf something along the lines of a planting mini-game that takes 5 to 10 seconds and it should disappear when the player dies and have a big red icon like the grenades. Plus C4 should NOT detonate by shooting, only a detonator should explode it (that's the whole point of plastic).
    • Up x 1
  6. Pikachu

2/5
    • Up x 5
  7. MrForz

Nono. 4/10. I hold onto these 6 missing points.
  8. Noktaj

Don't you dare touch the C4!

• Up x 1
  9. IamDH

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time
  10. TommyXXL

last time i checked maxes could not throw c4, so what 1v1 are you talking about ? it's not c4side, it's maxside.
  11. ThundaHawkPS

"Vanu Smiles Upon you"
    [IMG]
    No, that wasn't a sound byte you heard.

It was real-time in-game audio:
    that purple Burster MAX actually praised Lord Vanu a mere second before being blasted into fiery pieces by some radical terrorist with a jetpack!

Adding further insult to injury, said Burster MAX had only just accepted a revive after being previously mowed to death by a notorious terrorist pilot named Weblin.

MORAL OF THE STORY???
    - don't be a Burster MAX
    - do not worship Vanu (for Vanu hath a cruel sense of humour)

->> do both, and some maniac may suddenly blow you up when you least expect it
    • Up x 2
  12. Slywether

As much as I slam my tiny desk when being killed by c4 in any manner, I see no issue. My ******* fault for not seeing the LA and bursting him in the head twice.
    • Up x 1
  13. gaiam

i prefer to call it "planetlock 2"
  14. WraithRage

Thunda, I'm talking about 1v1 infantry... not maxes and not vehicles. I'm asking, what has PS2 come to when in a 1v1 infantry (non-max) battle it comes down to who can toss C4 the fastest?

And why the hell do you feel the need to spam your videos in every post you make Thunda? You are trying too hard in that regard.
    • Up x 2
  15. Codeak

there are tooons of easy modes that noobs can do so the realm of planetside is filled with people.
  16. Halcyon

Do you realize how long it takes to get the C4 out, throw it, switch to the stick, and light it up?
    If you haven't killed your opponent by then, you deserve to get blown up.
    • Up x 6
  17. Epic High Five

Lol suddenly everybody is in their MAXes 24/7 calling for C4 nerfs.

The stuff is tricky as hell and just fine. A single rank of flak will protect your precious MAX so go for that if it's bothering you. C4 helps those who know how to stay alive, and richly rewards those who are not afraid to die.
    • Up x 3
  18. notyourbuddy

Only problem I see with C4 is the Squad Deploy Drop Pod on top of the enemy Sunderer spam brought to you by the suicide C4/tank-mine gameplay. Must have seen this attempted 50 times in the last hour and I can't begin to count many times over the last week.

Getting a little out of hand don't you think SOE?
    • Up x 2
  19. Tasogie

he was killed by a C4, an ran here in tears to demand that C4 be removed.. SOP for this forum.

Anyone that uses their imagination an uses it to kill in inventive ways is NOT out of hand.... it is what "real" games are meant to be. your problem is you dont want that, your possible form the generation who want things to be quick easy bland without any thought.
    That is not good gaming.
    • Up x 4
  20. WraithRage

And all you are assuming I'm crying about MAX. Read for God's sake!