Mattherson NEEDS A RESTART ASAP

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Deladin, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Deladin

The entire server, for EVERYONE in my outfit and the entire NC coalition. Everyone is complaining that on EVERY SINGLE CONTINENT is experiencing sever and I mean SEVER lag. Even when there is no battle, you just see reavers floating in mid air for 10-30 at a time then warping to a new spot to sit for another 10-30 seconds. Everyone from my outfit is getting kicked from the game over and over, others are unable to even log in.

We moved from Indar, thinking it was typical indar lag, and to Amerish. Amerish has a small total population and it is still doing it.

Please, restart the servers or you just ****** everyone trying to play some PS on Friday night.
  2. Slywether

I can concur from a TR perspective. Half our outfit is DC'd 75% of the time. Oh and while you are at it......98% of the outfit and myself are crashing randomly CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!! 9 crashes within 3-4 hours online, mostly during redeploy, sometimes just whenever.
  3. notyourbuddy

MOAR INTO THE BIOLAB. WE CAN FIT MOAR I SAY!
    • Up x 1
  4. Shadoweliterecon

I concur. I crash every hour or two for seemingly no reason.
  5. ThreePi

This isn't some PC sitting under a dude's desk. Slow response issues for enterprise class servers don't just "get restarted."
  6. Deladin

They have done it on several occasions before. I would rather be out of the game for an hour in order to have the rest of the night be more solid.
  7. Sadiro

Ive been reporting this since may - Server lag has got so bad, its not even worth playing anymore.