GU10 surprises...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Watz, Jun 5, 2013.

1. DeltaGun

The VS's least used AR and LMG got graphical changes. Huzzah! (?)
  2. MrIDoK

Except for the missing preview image for the T5 AMC and a couple of dead infiltrators hacking a base (that's what i call... ghost hacking! HA! HA! HA... ha?), this game update has been relatively clear of bad surprises.

BTW: they changed the graphics for the T32, the Anchor and the Ursa (and other guns, i know), guess what's the daily sale? :p
  3. ElGreko

I am surprised how many bugs found their way into Planetside 2. I played 10 minutes and found 3 bugs.
    1. My Lancer can`t shoot over a railing. My camera is over it but the missile explodes over the railing.
    2. Lifts at the spawn room outpost of Eisa Tech Plant dont work.
    3. Infiltrators can shoot while clocked.
    Removing skill is nothing new. Low skill means big player base.
  4. S1eB

Don't know if it's already been mentioned (tl;dr) but the HS/NV scope now show enemies at longer ranges in black and they are now easier to see and track.
  5. Vortok

They made it check your continent for somewhere cool to go first, but it'll still check other continents if your current continent has nothing major happening. Also, in case you (or anyone else reading this thread) missed it, you can start instant action with the Home key (much like Delete for redeploy) and it'll tell you where it's planning to send you.

The icons for the next several bases over showing up while you're running around was unexpected.
  6. Cl1mh4224rd

From the Test Server, earlier:

[IMG]
  7. Cl1mh4224rd

It was on the Test Server. I believe only bases directly linked to the region you are currently in are visible.
  8. drfrozenfire

That almost looks like a drop-pod but with jets on it
  9. Fned

It's not.

The projectile appears to come out of the gun barrel, but actually comes out of the camera. The lightshow that comes out of the barrel is just a phantom that passes through solid objects to roughly converge with the invisible projectile that comes out of the camera.
    • Up x 1
  10. ItsJustDash

Ok so don't look at the tracers? I have been getting tripped up a little.
  11. Razzyman

Yeah, I was really looking forward to getting that Lumifiber trim for my HA. Definitely dissapointed to see they didn't make it in, hopefully they come out shortly. Probably be in GU 11 though now :(. If anyone hears any more about a time line please let me know.
  12. R-A-B

Because far too many people complained about off-centre weapons instead of treating it like a mild downside and adapting.
    • Up x 4
  13. D-Spirith

Love the new update., as always.
  14. [HH]Mered4

Hey! wait a second!
    I thought the loadout UI changes _ extra loadouts and stuff was supposed to be in this update!

Guess the aliens hacked the code again :eek::eek:
  15. Fned

It's going to take a period of adjustment for people who actually bothered to learn to judge the offset, for sure.

On the plus side, you can now hull-down in a Magrider.

Shooting right through terrain.

VANU ACKBAR!
  16. [HH]Mered4

HOLY WHAT?
    (brother syndrome incoming)
    if THEY get X-Ray bullets WE WANT X-RAY BULLETS
  17. Pikachu

The only thing I have noticed in the update so far is warpgate rotation. Might be good on Esamir but the south east has always been the home for NC. :( Now we have the boring strange desert to the north.
  18. Fned

You have them too, but you have to sidle up to vertical cover.
  19. MaxDamage

Liking my new window guards. Still need to **** my wheels yo. Multi-cosmetic slot update can't come soon enough!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  20. D-Spirith

We can always capture VS and TR bases and enjoy their flora. :)