My Motivation is completely gone - Lattice makes me highly inefficient.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by The Loverator, Jun 5, 2013.

1. The Loverator

I realized that since quite a few Days by now,

but if the Lattice System weakened my Motivation so hard a few Days after it's Release,

my Motivation is now COMPLETELY gone --- --- --- >> to further play in a efficient Way, on Indar.

- I fly around in my Scythe ... ... have Fun. Strike the T.R. in the Back at their Front against the N.C...
    ... ... if nothing shoots me down before. But i A.L.W.A.Y.S. stray far away from my own Faction and Fronts.

"On Purpose", i mean.
    I "look" only once about the Map - and if i don't like the Map - then i will do this all - the - Time.
    Unimportant if there is an Alert or not. If the "Picture" isn't attractive - i will not choose a Front... ...

... ... because " I " choose the Front - N.O.T. the Lattice !! ; )

Hey ... ... ... ; )

- I will "NOT" leave this Game... ...

- People can't even "force" me, to "let" myself being forced to this "Anti-Freedom"-Stuff ... ...

- The Hex-System had already ENOUGH "Unfreedom", with the Player being forced to the Border of where the own Bases and Outposts end - and there was not a "single Line" needed to force People play/to fight properly.

- Nobody can even hope to threat me with "banning" me from this Game, for what i do and "want" to do...

- PLAY. YOUR. WAY. - was one of the Slogan's of Planetside 2 - and THIS is why i love the Game!!

THIS is why i fell for the Game!! The "new" Game is NOT the Game i fell for!!

I have Rights! F*** everyone here and elsewhere who doesn't want to acknowledge it!!

And i HAVE - THE - RIGHT - to play a Game which is Fun for me. "Oh" - and NOT to quit this Game!!
    If someome ruin's it, i mean! I " HAVE - THE - RIGHT " - to protest against it - in every Way i can! I have invested a Lot of Time and even Money into this Game. ( Camo's and Helmets/Armors and Stuff ),

I have the Right to play " PLANETSIDE 2 " - and NOT this Cr** some People attempt to transform it into.

Please fix this, dear Sony Online Entertainment. Please bring us back the Freedom from before.

Or my Faction on my Server will undoubtedly suffer the Consequences... ... ... of a very unmotivated Player.

This is no Threat. - This is a PROMISE. ;)
    • Up x 1
  2. Seranov

Can I have your stuff? I sure could use some laserguns to play with.
  3. Vanus Aran

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    As always many empty spaces but you said it. You forgot to mention that it supports camping and boredom, predictable actions and takes out the surprise and epicness of the unknown. Its just boring compared to the dynamic action from before.
    • Up x 4
  4. SgtScum

What a waste of a thread.
    • Up x 3
  5. Vanus Aran

What a waste of a comment.
    • Up x 1
  6. DrunkenDoughnuts

My motivation has been rejuvenated -- lattice makes me highly efficient.
    • Up x 2
  7. DashRendar

So you used to bother engineers repairing large bases and amp stations so you could farm easy xp even though it helped no one and now you can't anymore so you are leaving the game and implying that it's going in a bad direction.

Just want to make sure we're on the same page here.
    • Up x 2
  8. SgtScum

Did you read the thread? He doesn't want to play planetside 2 he wants to play call of duty on a really big map.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pacrage

Have you guys never played Planetside 1? The Lattice system isn't new its actually something brought back from the original that helps get larger battles instead of scattered players throughout the map. It also lets people set up more defenses instead of you being able to take out empty bases.
    • Up x 1
  10. Seranov

That's rich, coming from you.

I can't wait until they put the lattice on Esamir and Amerish. Your tears shall nourish the lands for decades to come.
  11. DrunkenDoughnuts

Probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever read in a forum. No wonder the devs don't spend much time here. Sigh.
  12. smokemaker

"Bla bla bla i dont like it."

I love the new system in PS2
    Lattice rocks, battles are huge, targets many, camping has not been this good since launch.
    And my favorite, rear areas are open to extreme harassment. Long battles mean somewhat stable front lines. Thus rear areas are stable as well. I could not ask for more fun with mines,C4, and sniping.
    • Up x 2
  13. Vanus Aran

That's rich, coming from you. But hey TR and forcing hierarchies are going hand in hand.
    Just sad that you are unable to find your own role in this war from now on. OH WAIT- !!
    I forgot you never had one. You never lived... you only... existed.
    • Up x 1
  14. The Loverator

Thank you Sir. You encourage me to further leave my Faction in the Dust. ;)
  15. Vearo

I'm sorry, but I can't figure out what specifically you are complaining about.

-Is it lack of ESF contribution in large fights, where you are forced to find smaller skermishes to contribute?
    -Is the the focus that lattice creates, where the battles flow from key points instead of the entire map?
    -Is it that you want to cap points anywhere on the map at any point in time?

You say you want to play your way, but then don't (specifically) mention the problem(s) that you have.
  16. Seranov

I think you have a serious issue with telling the difference between the game and real life. It explains why your anus is so terribly dilated over the lattice system, though.

For the record, I have had great fun playing PS2 since the Indar lattice was put into the game, and I shall continue to, even while you cry that it's dying.
  17. The Loverator

Are some People "really" to dumb or are they just to bullheaded to see and accept it?

- The Fr~eeee~dom!! ;) <3 , ... ... ... it's gone!

I see my Faction on my Server now N.E.V.E.R. again capping anything else aside the Way high up
    into the Desert - or a bit into the N.C. Territory, on Indar. And by the Way: "Continent-Locks" will be
    impossible in the Future - aside from the Case that one Faction should have MASSIVE Superiority in
    Numbers!! ;)

Well, not that i care... ... ... right now, i'm "more free" than before - just with lesser Certpoints coming in.
  18. SgtScum

Dust514 is terrible and you are a terrible person for playing it.
  19. The Loverator

Can't be helped... ...

I am "forced" - to be as ignorant and arrogant as everyone else here. And it starts getting kinda Fun to be like this. ;)
  20. SgtScum

Well this is ForumSide after all...