Matherson VS, congrats?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jonesing25, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phrygen

you realize anyone can just look up his VS character (the name of which can be seen from his twitch stream when he logs in), go to the player beta website, and see that said character has not [edit] registered a kill in over a month?

2/10
    • Up x 2
  2. Jonesing25

My point exactly. Could not have said it better.
  3. Jonesing25

BCfabulous ..... I think it is.
  4. MephistoXIX

How numb are your nuts, by chance, from polishing them with your own nose.

Dedication like what- skipping out on sleep for a career or school so we can stop the metagame from being ruined by a bunch of unemployed 40 year old streamers trying to make a family out of the community with pissant little videos of a Brit chuckling off a script on how nice daisies make his bossom swell? That kind of dedication I'm expected to have to enjoy this game?...

Well don't I feel like a noob, right? I mean, I'd love asking my mom to give me a better allowance so I can buy more Station Cash but I grew up kind of early.
  5. Visk

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. MephistoXIX

Furthermore, what's the point of playing this game for some kind of endgame goal if it's as easy to erase progress during the night as taking a forget-me-now and spamming chat like you've got Downs?
  7. Phrygen

it was so devoid of humor, I thought i would give you the benefit of the doubt and went with simple trolling rather than trying to make a joke.
    • Up x 1
  8. creamedcorn

I'm pretty sure Mattherson's most prominent underemployed old streamer runs a prominent TR outfit.
  9. XDDante

i only see that vs was so concerned about their last time they lost Indar they couldn't sleep until they capture it in midnight when most outfit cease their actions,so much hype for mediocre victory...talk about lame bragging rights.
    • Up x 2
  10. Hantak

I cannot comment on what happened over the TR side of indar, seemed TR buds put a hell of a fight. (they do have a base really close to the WG shield, but i take my hat off for holding it)
    Nc.. well NC did what NC does on Mattherson, a few try to organize and do it, but in the long run nothing is trully accomplished. Im just a bit pissed off about those freaking AV turrets and ZOE maxes, damn turrets placed on the canyons that dont render, dont render the missile, and hit as hard as it gets, the ZOE max is just imposible to hit at range.

VS always having 40+ population at late hours is a known fact, its not about "dedication", i suspect most of the VS players are young and have lots of spare time. Today as others posters pointed out they had 57%+ world population wich allowed them to cap indar with ease.
    Now we all know they are gonna be hugging Biolabs and scarred mesa skydock as hard as they can to keep the lock.
  11. gorviss

Ok so i wasn't logged on during the battle when VS took back Indar, but I have seen two threads on these boards about this topic already and I have to say all three factions are acting like children...I mean come everyone...this is a video game. Have fun. I understand when it comes to online gaming half the fun is bragging rights and talking trash to other players you know you'll never see in real life but lets be honest...we know VS probably won't hold Indar as long as we did last time.

Also, let's play some role reversal...if NC or TR took the continent in the middle of the night you guys know you would be bragging too don't even try to deny it. Lastly, I would like to bring up once again this is a video game...just because someone is playing a different faction from you doesn't mean they're (insert whatever foul mouthed comment you would like here). You all realize that is you were to meet most players in real life you would probably become friends. So all that being said just try and have fun, TR...NC...you guys will get Indar back in no time don't worry about it and just ignore the trolls.
  12. malden

Vanu have only had a pop advantage on Matherson since GU09. No other faction has locked Indar since GU06 or GU05 I think that why people are upset.
  13. Wilden

There wasnt a bit of FPS gaming involved in this ghost cap at all. As the 2AM alert was ending VS had 88%, yes 88% (TR had 10% NC had 2%) of the Indar population. NC warpgated and TR with 2 territories left. 4AM two hours later VS still had 55% population (and yea NC still warpgated LOL).
    I really have to give this victory to the VS, ever since they lost the cont. lock they suffered through almost two weeks of insomnia, running on caffeine pills and monster energy drinks. You guys really braved through a lot of hardships to to get to where you are today. Here's a gold star for your efforts.
    • Up x 1
  14. Chipay

I thought that Lattice stopped ghostcapping?
  15. AmaroqOkami

Oh my god, yes. The ultimate cry thread. Please, please keep feeding me your tears. There's enough of them to fuel my ZOE Max for months.
  16. HadesR

It does kinda worry me what it will be like when Cont locking is implemented.

To make it not be a huge issue they will have to make the cont lock is such a short duration it might not be worthwhile even doing it.
  17. Sogui

We dipped as low as 53% on Indar before we locked it. You don't seem to comprehend how that gives us 3% more forces than our enemies, and our enemies were on defense. The TR especially had a big defensive bonus fighting in open desert with strikers sticking out of every doorway.

We had a 3-5% population advantage that we had to constantly redeploy to address threats pushing into different zones. Keep in mind it's MUCH harder with the ****** spawn system to get troops from the east side of an enemy warpgate to the west side. Leader chat was extremely active and all the outfits were coordinating. If the TR or NC had exhibited a similar level of dedication and coordination we never would have taken the continent. There were several times where a well orchestrated push would have completely broken out of our lines in an underdefended zone but the other faction would never fully commit and stay spread thin.
  18. TekTR

Even if it was a late night cap, congrats VS.

When I logged off, VS had ~70% Indar pop, I figured you guys would get the cap.
  19. andrewasdf

[IMG]

oops
    • Up x 4
  20. nitram1000

Kinda like TR on Miller.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.