That is why we can't have nice things

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, May 29, 2013.

1. Ulrikke

Cause you know, THOSE people. You know who you are! Why cant you be more like the Vanu and behave like gentlemen and take one for the enjoyment of others for once. God know we have - I thought I had been playing a online version of hungergames for the past six months.

So instead of going all high horse on us, let us rather settle this like men and negotiate. Since you are not mature enough to take the first step on this matter I will, as the gentleman/Vanu I am.
    I offer you this olive branch in return for a more mature and fruitful relationship between our factions in the future: We will accept a slight negative adjustment to the Vortex (I know those babies have been bothering you), another slight negative adjustment to the Lancer (Tired us making a mockery of your tanks?) and finally we will accept a negative adjustment to, what I assume you only know as the "nine circle of hell", but real name is The Lasher.

So we got terms ?
  2. Eclipson

So you basically want SOE to nerf weapons that already suck, and nobody in their right mind would ever complain about or ask to be nerfed? What kind of negotiation is that? Its like if I asked for the MCG to be nerfed, and have an even longer spinup, or for the NC to ask for their Max shield to take 5,000 damage instead of 10,000 damage.

So no, we have no terms.
  3. sigur

So the lancer sucks now. Can't stay, gotta tell all my fellow vanu!

I swear, sometimes it's like we're not playing the same game...
  4. Brusilov [TR]

I think he is trying to make a point...

Not sure what it is, exactly...