Updated list of top outfits on Mattherson average statistics/player skill wise.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Rubbers, May 21, 2013.

1. DickJohnsonn

RTBD is better.
  2. Ender

EnergyDL was Mattherson MLG material
  3. DickJohnsonn

I don't know who EnergyDL is...outfit or player?
    Ender you may be the only player in the game that has caused more broken keyboards than the hit registry bug.
    ME: "Alright guys we got this cap good job...only 10 seconds till the cap."
    ME:"**** you Ender."
    ME:"Alright guys who the hell is still alive so we can squad deploy."
    Squadchat: Silence
  4. TheHalo1Pistol

He's that good? Well, I'm glad I'm on Ender's side.
  5. DickJohnsonn

Yeah he is pretty good, but not Soltech good though.
  6. TheHalo1Pistol

Yeah, SolTech had it's own kind of good though.
  7. Ender

I shouldn't have made the EnergyDL comment, my bad. He was a hacker that had the RTBD tag like 3 months ago for all of 2 days or so. I enjoy fighting your outfit and it was a silly comment :p

I'm pretty sure he just meant DA, but when i'm on I've got the ropes usually so i'm the one that just drop podded 10 guys onto A in the last 15 seconds... Usually its more like the 45 second mark though :) 15 Seconds is really pushing it, although extremely rewarding!
  8. TheHalo1Pistol

Sounds like a roosterblock.
  9. Joshinya42

We have had lots of fun in TENC with this, DA puts up a damn good last minute fight.
  10. Dreadnaut

This is a better search:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit_leaderboard.php?server=Mattherson&members=12

12 is enough, you don't need to have 96+ to be a solid outfit to make a difference.

[TGWW], [QRY], [DA], etc. - These outfits make a HUGE impact in battles, yet they don't meet the 96 member link in the original post.

These smaller outfits are small because they are very good dedicated players, and they field most of their outfits on a nightly basis. Unlike outfits with 100+ that still only see 12-24 logged in on any given night.

I'd rather have 1 single squad of guys that know what they are doing to work with than a platoon of noobs :)
  11. Jaamaw

So this thread again... :rolleyes:

What constitutes a "top" outfit in planetside 2 again? I forgot.
  12. TheHalo1Pistol

Stat wise or community wise? Two different things.
  13. Jaamaw

that's what i mean, there is no way to measure teh "BEST OVERALL OUTFIT ON MATTERFUN SERVER" so why try? we each do our own part and we all have members who like what we do. If we work together, we can ruin the ULTRA hive-mind.
  14. TheHalo1Pistol

These threads are like a "whose dick is bigger" type thing. We need to stop this **** and go **** up some smurfs and elmos.
  15. Ender

Nobody promoted themselves, the thread was made from an objective standpoint :p
  16. TheHalo1Pistol

I had a brainfart and forgot to mention that "these threads" are the recruitment threads for outfits that say something along the lines of "join the REAL number 1 outfit".
    • Up x 1
  17. Vanon

The outfits that are the hardest to fight with an equal number of players for me is TR's Black Widow Company (there infantry is really good, especially their infilitrator squad.) VS's NNG (they tend to always be at the right place at the right time) and GOKU (there not great at one thing, but do very well using combined arms). NC's SG (they get **** done), TI6 (Objective players) and CML (when they have a good leader, they end up steam rolling territory)

Outfits i do not fear in any form, and man for man are easy pray TR's The Enclaive (I've never seen them when an equal numbered fight unless it was against TAS), TAS (Basicly a pickup group, with a chrismatic leader who doesn't understand strategy) VS 404 tank zerg (While they have a few decent guys, they stay true to their name)

Just a personal perspective.
  18. DoctOrious

By K/D and SPM Delta Triad is top 5 when you filter by 24 members+
  19. Negator

What this thread really needs is a list of all outfits OPs nights, and contact info so that new players can check out how they REALLY perform.
  20. Negator

Vindicators:

9PM-1100PM EST, Tuesday and Thursday. Teamspeak required. Message a member in game for TS info.