Best Light Assault Indoor Loadout?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RuntyJambo, May 28, 2013.

1. RuntyJambo

2. ih8Darian

SHOTGUN SHOTGUN SHOTGUN
    • Up x 1
  3. Jaes

As part of an outfit that has been dubbed full of "Shotgun Light Assault Fairies" I'd say shotgun. Personally however, I prefer my GD-7F for any kind of LA action, but to each their own. :)
  4. S1eB

Too many shotgun sheep. Just say no to shotgus and learn how to aim. :D
  5. COMMANDER K33N

They may be easymode, but you can't deny their effectiveness
  6. Rhapsody

All you need is:
    Stun/Flash Grenade. (cant remember which of the two LA's get)
    Driver Jets for the jetpack.
    Shotgun of your favorite type.
  7. sSie

What skill they lack in aim requires better situational awareness and manoeuvrability
  8. Krayus_Korianis

They're SLUGS, dang it! If it's spread out it's Shot!
  9. zappy

Shotgun with extended mags,
    adrenaline pump
    2 c4
  10. St0mpy

Any discerning gentleman light assault would choose indoor attire to suit the situation, however for those impromptu visits a nice smoking jacket, some felt overshoes and for those long caps, a pipe and the best hand rub tobacco is well advised.
  11. zappy

12. Erendil

SMG SMG SMG

Shotgun pellets have too short of a range for many indoor settings, and shotgun slugs are too inaccurate and unreliable during hipfire. SMGs are much more versatile.

So for me, it's:

Sirius w/ either 2x reflex or IRNV, Adv Laser, Suppressor, Soft ammo
    Nano 5
    Medkits
    Nade of choice
    regular Jumpjets
  13. ih8Darian

SMG's are pretty ****** though, VX6-7 is way better in comparison (at least in my playstyle). I can easily outgun anyone with an SMG, everytime I see a HA with an SMG I get so happy because of the easy kill <3

/says guy with Sirius w/ NV, Adv Laser, Suppressor, and Soft ammo all for infiltrator
  14. Cyridius

Anybody arguing for anything other than Shotguns in a tower fight doesn't know what they're talking about.

Outside of towers, it can be debatable. C4 is a must in all situations. I personally go with Adrenaline, but that can be changed out for Flak or Nanoweave depending on preference. For me, anything that is not towers is the T5 AMC. It lacks DPS but it's extremely accurate, high bullet velocity, so it's good at all ranges except when facing down a shotgun. And then add that there's no actually good TR Carbine. If you can make a transitional range SMG work, then by all means use that aswell - and use the Hailstorm, not the Armistice.
  15. Badname3073

Autoshotgun with extended mag, NS-44 with laser sight, adrenaline pump, commissar hat