Cert refund and now...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chambermade, May 28, 2013.

1. Chambermade

Ok, so SOE made a big Cert refund some weeks ago for equipment bought twice. Could someone please explain this to me then o_O :

[IMG]

Shouldn't there be the base price only for the items I do not already have? Or do I just have a different understanding of what a "bulk discount" / "hot deal" is?
  2. ih8Darian

I don't know what's your problem, that seems like a pretty good deal to me!
  3. Snib

He is whining that he already owns gear that is also offered in a discounted bundle now. Not sure what his point is though, if any.
  4. ih8Darian

/sarcasm
    This is basically what's happening with my account, it should reduce the prices to where it would be 50% off for all the items you don't have (as in since he only doesn't have 1 composite armor, make the "bundle" 125 SC)
    Edit: Or since it's a 15% savings, so make it like 212 SC
  5. GoldenDeath

I think hes hoping they convert the double items into certs?
  6. MFP_TK_01

Joke

You.
    • Up x 1
  7. SencneS

He should have purchased it when it was 1500 SC :)
  8. Chambermade

The point is, that the package is offered for a base price of 3k SC even I already have everything expect one item included (which is available for 125 SC). And there was a Cert refund for people who bought things twice, even in packages.

Thus I would expect that the price of bundles be reduced depending on what you already have, not?
  9. Snib

Not really, the cert refund was for something else entirely, and the package deal is a package deal for a reason - if they wanted to put the individual items on sale they would have done so.

Don't get me wrong, I sympathize because I'm in the same situation and would probably have picked up a package if they had done what you suggest, but that has nothing to do with the past cert refund and everything with their sales strategy.
  10. Ultramarine

The refund for double purchased items was never intended to include bundles. That was a glitch in their system that they decided to let fly.