Miller is out of control!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by St3rv1s, May 28, 2013.

1. IronWarrior

Last time I checked, TR account wise we have a extra 1000 player accounts over NC and VS. Yeah... you must totally feel outnumbered all the time.

The tears you shed are awesome, keep sharing them.
  2. Qel

You give no evidence for the statement of only 1000 extra player accounts, which is in itself meaningless as it's active players that matters and Seb posted those stats earlier in the thread. Surely you must see that it is in everyone's interests, including yours, for Miller to be a thriving and balanced server. But sure if it makes you feel so awesome outnumbering everyone and just farming people enjoy it whilst it lasts because it will kill this server if it continues like this and who will you play against then? Then again I'm hardly surprised at such idiotic comments coming from you.
  3. IronWarrior

If you want evidence, then anyone and everyone can freely view the stats in the google.com/spreadsheet for Planetside 2 that is floating around. I would paste the link myself, but it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

Won't kill anything since they will just do a server merge.
  4. Qel

It's a meaningless stat anyway because as I said it doesn't matter how many people have accounts, what matters is how many are playing regularly now which as it stands is TR overpopulation compared to NC and VS. I guess you can't see it as you're always the most populated so perhaps you just delude yourself into thinking you're just that awesome. Is it honestly fun sitting farming people in a spawn room all the time? waiting for caps to go through practically unopposed?

But on the other side of the fence, when you're daily faced with enemy forces so numerous that you just cannot win, people give up. This is a game after all we play by choice for fun, so unless they sort it out you'll have far fewer people to fight in future.

Yes a server merge may help, but that's just creating problems for the future if you continuously merge servers down to one. They need to advertise more, they need to make it so when you choose an empire for your new character the recommended servers for it are the ones that need that particular empire not just a set of servers recommended for all. Free transfers targeted at overpopulated factions moving them to servers that need them could also contribute.

The point is the current situation is not good enough, is getting worse and is not sustainable for the long term health of Miller and the game.
  5. metalfreak

Its the same problem as with the VS before they got the nerf bat. VS was the most pop on miller and now the TR's dominate in numbers. Hopefully the next big nerf is for TR, and the pop will drop ;)
    • Up x 1
  6. Ruffdog

Isn't it obvious?

Commissar hat
    • Up x 1
  7. Goretzu

TR is always above these days, occasionally at 3 am there might be 10 TR and 15 VS/NC on the server so they creep above, but pretty much 20 or so hours per day it's TR.
  8. MaxDamage

I played all weekend. We lost most alerts, badly, and were outpopulated by VS, generally.
    Unless it was Indar. Which a lot of TR players do not seem to want to leave.
    • Up x 1
  9. Xasapis

VS were never the most popular faction on Miller and I was checking the population from launch. At best they are second place and they started losing that a little before CU2, while their numbers took a nose dive after CU2 and stabilized around 26% combined for some months now.
    • Up x 1