Platoon purple color for charlie need to change for blue (NC ) Red ( TR)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, May 27, 2013.

1. Stew360

I think the platoon color are confusing for some players , most players put VS as Pink or purples , i think in the NC at least the charlie squad should be Blue instead of purples and red in tr instead of purples and can remain purples in VS

Ive been kills many time by peoples who confuse purples dit with vanu players for some reason

all 3 others color are fine alpha green bravo gold and delta black
  2. Ganelon

Charlie squad shouldn't be purple, but it shouldn't be Red or Blue either, those are the colours used for players not in your platoon.
  3. Pikachu

Just let us players configure the colors and everyone will be happy. Speaking of colors text messages should not be same as death messages, white.
  4. R-A-B

Better yet, have all platoon/squad colors just a customizable as faction colors. Problem solved.
    • Up x 1
  5. Stew360

yes but the default color of the charlie squad should be neutral then instead of having a factions color

if not the charlie squad should be factions color Blue NC , Red TR , Purples VS
  6. randalthorr

All enemies are red.. shoot. Everything else can be any color for all I care.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ganelon

You should try playing TR :(
  8. Talshere

When for the first time in gaming history, red means their your fwends. My heart bleeds for you Elmo! Pfft, professional soldiers my ***. All so raw they can barely hold back their itchy trigger fingers from blasting each other away.
  9. HLM

I like to use faction colours so I can tell on the map/radar which faction enemies belong to. And TR stuff is red of course.
    To get around the stupid Charlie squad thing I set VS as teal and then NC to yellow to differentiate them.. but then the yellow can also look similar to Bravo squad..

Squad colours need to be colours that in no way can be associated with factions. I'll agree that there aren't many colours left after you take into account faction primary and secondary colours..
    Green, orange ..?
  10. Rhaeyn

This. All problems solved and shouldn't be too hard to implement.
  11. ArmedGoose

inb4 buy your favorite squad color @ 1000SC. :D
    • Up x 1
  12. Ganelon

I think the main problem was how they switched it. Empire specific colours is the best setup to use, it was just a sudden change catching many people by surprise.
  13. Talshere

You know you take the fun out of faction baiting if you dont rise to it -.- Why so serious Elmo.

[IMG]
  14. AngeloBurton

I'm pretty sure the ability to customize squad colors wil be part of the convenience updates.
  15. KlyptoK

VANU SUNDERER?

Oh wait it's ours.