Wow, Lattice is BORING

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ent|ty, May 23, 2013.

1. Major

You extreme lettuce manical guys are honestly, nuts, honestly.

I just played an Amerish alert, good times, capped lots of bases, tons of players, and I checked the Indar map every ten minutes, the few that were left on the lettuce WERE STILL FIGHTING AT THE SAME SPOT.

I also played for 6 hours straight yesterday, I fought over Howling pass FOR OVER THREE HOURS. No I did not take pics, or a three hour long video, but I was there, and it in fact did happen, it was aweful, half of the people that were on in my outfit logged off, and then we left for Amerish, which was so much more fun than spamming each other for hours. I've been watching the Indar map for days, it barely changes, the lettuce blows.

I could also provide proof if I wanted to stack the cards in favour of what system I prefer also, I could take video and pics at opportune times, the fact is all the negative people are saying about the lettuce is true, and you can clearly see it when you log in and play the game, that is unless you have no eyes, and no actual concept of the passage of time.

Lettuce = :eek:.

It's biggest bonus so far is that as people tire of it, and when Alerts go active they are moving to the other continents, Indarside is losing it's flavour, just like the lettuce is becoming rotten.
    • Up x 2
  2. Morticai

Huh, that guy looks like he's having fun. Posted today.
  3. Xae

Everyone who isn't a Forumside cry baby is too busy having a blast with the lattice.

If you like those SMALL TACTICLOL MLGNOSCOPE (TOTOALLY NOT BAKKAPPING) STRATERGERYIC MANOUVERS there are still 2 continents with out a lattice.
    • Up x 2
  4. Macchus

most of the people not liking the lattice are giving reasons why , and posting constructively .
    most of the people for the lattice are trying to tear down the opposing people , and are almost taking it as a personal insult when anyone disagrees with them . alot of these discussions are devolving into arguements , because lattice lovers are jumping down anyones throat who has negative views of the lattice .

im seeing ghost capping used in a huge amount of posts where people are arguing for the lattice . so apparently people like the lattice only becasue they think it has stopped ghost capping .. that is blatantly false as the ghsot capping was being dealt whith anyways . you guys need to actually come up with some real arguments cause you all are staring to sound like broken records .
  5. Macchus

These posts right here are the reason y all of you pro lattice guys are losing all credibility ...
    • Up x 3
  6. Macchus

what a reaver video called steel rain has to do with the lattice and not some guy enjoying reaver whoring ill never know .

try typing "planetside 2" and "lattice" ... might get better results .

i mean hes reaver whoring at tiny nothing battles even lol .. you could not have chosen a better video to disprove your point lol :rolleyes:
  7. Morticai

Already did, turned up one video posted eight days ago with speculations.

Anyway, if you want, I can keep posting videos about people that were unaffected by the Lattice System today. I'll challenge you to do the opposite.

Until then, you've really got no proof at all that the lattice system isn't working well. All you're bringing to the table is whining and speculation.

EDIT: Should probably warn you, the Devs have announced they'll be applying the lattice system to the other two continents in the near future. I'll leave you to find that one on your own though.
  8. jessewhat

All that you've said (long battles, stable frontlines) just made me love Lettuce even more, if that's even possible. 6 hours? I want battles that last 6 weeks
    BTW, don't know what server you play but on Waterson barely anyone leaves Indar for alerts on other continents
  9. Morticai

Mattherson is doing just fine as well. According to the pop count, server population's spiked upward. We're seeing more people in now that the battles are easier to find.

What we really need now, are dedicated outfits. The outfits that provide only air or artillery support, y'know? At least then we could call things in over command chat and actually expect it to be effective.
  10. Macchus

youmleave me to find out on my own , yet you tell me anyway ? lol......
    the proof is in the game my friend and you havent given anymore proof than i have . the game has changed , lots of people feel it , but a few people are deluding themselves , and thats fine , they can if they want .
    many people would like a refined hex system instead and SOE would be silly to implement lattice on the other 2 conts without at least looking at the real numbers they have and other options maybe to hex and lattice .
  11. Macchus

the difference between me and you is im actually putting forth ideas and trying to have valid disscussion s . all your trying to do is state that lattice is great lattice is fine , and stop any further discussion that opposes your point of view .
  12. Morticai

A shame, I was expecting something to counter my proof.

Ah well, you tried. You made an attempt and couldn't find anything to really support your argument. Perhaps next time, you'll think to collect the necessary evidence as I did, and then actually provide it.

The game hasn't changed for the worse.

When you can provide some evidence to counter my own, to reveal that the game is not entertaining, then please do.
  13. LordZombie14

The ability to Redeploy damn near anywhere on the map ruins it for me. Instant everything, no travel time to allow or give reason to holding a location. As soon as the enemy see's that a location is being attacked, bam, they magically appear to defend it, within seconds.

Need some travel time to add to the 'tacticalness' of the game.
    • Up x 2
  14. jessewhat

Command chat and effective don't really belong in the same sentence...
  15. Morticai

Not yet, anyway. Given some organization though and you can eventually find it to be effective.
  16. Dixzon

First the lattice system, it largely removes the point of commanding. Most of the time, when you cap a base, you ave only one option and must move on to next base. You can't go anywhere else from where you are, unless you want to totally relocate to a different front entirely. When you get to the next base, you can't even choose between targeting control points or targeting the SCU any more.
    Now instead of good commanders winning battles it is simply a forced herding of two zergs directly into each other and the bigger one wins... Hooray?
    Command decisions are now made mostly by the map, and commanders are now little more than waypoint and spawn beacon bots. Also they can still do obvious stuff like "oh here comes armor, grab anti-vehicle, here comes air, grab anti-air, etc." that you don't even really need a commander for if people just called stuff out. I don't see how this is a good change, certainly not to the extent people are making it out to be.
  17. Macchus

im just not gonna go your route and dig up videos that have nothing to do with the issue and then call it proof . im gonna go ingame and see for myself . someone you either wont , or cant do .

fake proof still isnt proof my silly little friend . and changing wording of my post doesnt change that . nice try tho .

lol agian cant believe a reaver ***** farming ground with his buddies is evidence of anyhting . as soon as athat was posted the need for me to dig up any proof was negated . lol, sir , lol ....:rolleyes:
  18. Morticai

It's someone enjoying the game today, even with the lattice system in place. You've yet to turn up anything that goes against it. Instead you'll stand by personal bias and refute it, because it embodies the fun you're not having due to the trivial reasons you can't get over.

This isn't the game for you, if you can't learn to adapt like most of the PS2 population.
  19. Macchus

also never said the game wasnt entertaining . i said it was suffering since the introduction of the lattice , with all the pop being spread out on three conts . which you refuse to see , and instead provide video that proves nothing . you refuse to see or cant see cause your stuck in you "battle" over the same piece of land for 3-4 hours , with the zerg that is still on indar giving you the illusion of " massive " battles, when really there is only usually one large fight going on and the rest of the map features , tiny , tiny , oh so tiny skirmishes . except for that one othe big fight you can see on the map and not join as its between the other 2 empires . i dont know why we can see enemy hotspots on the map if we cant actually go there and do anyhting really . i think hotspots should only be for your empire anyway
  20. Macchus

same could be said for you my friend .. the exact same . maybe we are 2 halfs of one person.

A tr heavy with a bit of nec showing
    and
    A tr heavy with his neck covered .

any way the way you think is strange . somehow you believe no proof is some proof .
    and youll stand by that even when the things tell you different .

good luck in future endeavours, as you will need it with thought processess like yours .....

lol @ most of the ps2 population .