Annihilator and striker make 90 degree turns around corners

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shockwave44, May 25, 2013.

1. Garakan

Lock On Weapons were absolutely needed in this Game.
    It is wonderful to have hundreds of them spammed all over the Battlefield.
    Its a skill based Weapon that is fun for the User and the one on the recieving end.
    SOE made the right Decision to implement them.
  2. BengalTiger

That still doesn't beat a Tomcat I once saw...

The missile made a triangle in the sky with its smoke trail- it got outsmarted twice, so it just did a 120 deg turn with a zero radius, followed by another one.
  3. Shockwave44

What I don't understand is why the TR never posted a video showcasing this with the striker before. I was stunned when that rocket whipped around the hill at the last second.
  4. HellasVagabond

Ha, a missile that has a Handbrake.....Eat Your Heart Out Fast And The Furious !
  5. Leo Di Caprio

Balanced, keep walking.
  6. gigastar

And thats why i stopped using the Hades.

Long before the Lancer became a viable weapon.
  7. MartianDiscoFish

Oh man that last shot was pretty amazing! :D
  8. Garakan

Dont try to argue that way, you look like a fool quite easily.
    If you really want to think about Technology, you can scrap the whole Game as it is.
  9. HellasVagabond

Well its blatant obvious that some Dev who plays as TR did this just to allow his faction to get more XP points otherwise i don't know why this has happened. Allowing a missile to go in a straight line and then at the last moment turn to hit the target NEEDS PROGRAMMING. So bottom line this is not a bug.

PS : Would be a bug if the missile went Through terrain.
  10. Badname3073

Perhaps it's news to you, but modern AA missiles are designed to make 50g turns when chasing after their targets. Thus, I do not see anything unusual here.
  11. phreec

Hahaha fix that s*** already SOE!
  12. Leo Di Caprio

Just get off the air or stop playing until they realize their wonderful idea of whatever they decided to cause serves no purpose when they buff aircraft in GU10.
  13. Shockwave44

Well, the striker had bad reviews in the beginning so I guess higby decided to make it have super tracking so SOE could sell more of them.