[Suggestion] TR get commissar cap? Give VS vack our PS1 cap

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Argimor, May 7, 2013.

1. Argimor

[IMG]

maybe spruce it up a bit for some PS2 lovin. (shades and comm piece are awesome too.)
    Im all for vanu weird techno spirituality gear and stuff (protos helm) but id rather go back to the old days where we looked less alien more technologically advanced military faction in purple colors.
  2. Liquid23

you will get it EXACTLY like that... low pixel count, goatee and all... even the female VS
    • Up x 12
  3. Vetto

Pfft that hat needs to go on a NC trooper you Vanu will get a Barea and you will like it!
  4. Liquid23

isn't a Barea a Puerto Rican basketball player?
  5. Vetto

Cause the goggles would look odd on a horse? -Shrugs-
  6. Vetto

Yes... yes it is... and they shall wear it... AND LIKE IT! I totally didn't miss spell it! THAT IT EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT!
  7. Argimor

old sig. still loved it. changed, but damn you guys and your terran ways, you are just jealous of our spandex
  8. Argimor

Also... INDAR FOREVER YOU CANT HAVE ANY.
    • Up x 1
  9. Vetto

Jealous of what? WE GET A FREAKING COMMISSAR HAT! All we need now.. is a Commissar Trench.. and a Sword... and I shall Have tanks drive me closer to use it.
    • Up x 3
  10. buff as hell irl

To be fair the Commissar hat looks a little silly. The color scheme reminds me of a McDonald's. It probably should have used black instead of red.
    • Up x 2
  11. Argimor

i hope your hat gets delayed (knowing sony) and while you get your silly conventional swords, we vanu get our FUSION BLADES to slice that silly head right of your shoulders along with your precious hat.
  12. Vetto

Fool! For If I have The Hat... The Sword... And the Trench Then I By law of Fandom Have the right of Exterminatus! AND you Xeno Skum May take me down but the world Shall burn with your dead! For the glory of the god emperor
  13. pmurgs

Since there is a Commissar rank in game, this hat should only be able to be equipped by players who have reached that rank. Basically a reward for players who have reached that rank.

Disclaimer: I've passed Commissar rank in game on my main.
  14. buff as hell irl

I guarantee there's gonna be some kind of limiting factor to this, they probably don't want the entire TR faction running around teamkilling infiltrators with the Commissioner and spamming /yell with 40k references.

(as hilarious as that would be)

(Guard 4 life)
    • Up x 1
  15. Frosty The Pyro

sword? I think you mean orange transparent chainsaw

[IMG]
  16. Vetto

Ya I gotta disagree as well, I do play when I can but seeing as I work, I'd rather not miss out on a hat I want do to lack of rank.
  17. Total_Overkill

Vanu MAX, Skull mask, Alpha squad Camo...

GG
    • Up x 1
  18. LewisG

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. Cryptek

NO REGRETS.
  20. jessewhat

The Commissar hat has protective capabilities! Whenever I put my cross-hair over someone with that ridiculous looking oversized hat, I laugh my *** off and mess up my shot... So yeah, Commissar hat OP
    • Up x 1