[Mattherson] Congrats TR and NC!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AtroposZero, May 24, 2013.

1. MephistoXIX

VS Persians* versus TR Spartans. Get it right. They prefer quantity.
  2. EliteEskimo

Lol get real, them having quantity was a recent occurance. Mattherson Vanu are still a tough nut to crack because they are good.
    • Up x 1
  3. Strykar

Don't even act like VS and TR aren't equally matched, you know it's true.
    • Up x 2
  4. Balm

These threads are fun. The VS on Mattherson are actually proud of capturing continents at 3:00am when they have a massive population advantage.

Fact: day 1 of lattice, and the VS were domesticated

Fact: day 2 of lattice, the VS lost their lock

Fact: VS are worthless when their sperglord ghost-cap squads no longer have a purpose, and are forced to actually engage. They spend so little time actually fighting, that it's no surprise they break every time resistance shows up.
  5. Mustarde

Come on, if they never fought anyone, how can you explain all the kills I have farmed off of them?

Teasing aside, you know VS bring us the good fights, with actual organization behind it. If I want to fight a mindless zergblob, I just go to the eastern side of the map. I do agree however, with your statement on day 1 and 2 of lattice. We have stepped it up.
  6. AJay

Logging on every time to see TE and GOKU making out and drooling all over each other makes me want to abandon the TR and go join the NC.
    • Up x 1
  7. AtroposZero

There are two kinds of MMO players: mature folks who enjoy healthy competition and bring good sportsmanship to the game, making it a more enjoyable place for everyone...

...and then there's angry brats like you.
    • Up x 2
  8. Zorro

Beat you to it, my thread on vehicles already suggests loudspeakers.
  9. Jaxxx

The battle at Indar Bay point was one of the longest wildest battles I've seen, it see-sawed back and forth so many times, when it finally did fall all I almost couldn't believe it.
    Awesome job on the TR not giving up, you guys were relentless in your siege of Indar Bay Point.
    *tips hat
    • Up x 1
  10. TeknoBug

When? 8am in the morning?
  11. maxx

I love the lattice system It shows who has quality and who goes ghosts caping at 3 AM with overwhelming pop.
  12. AtroposZero

We need more of this. Lattice seems to help so far.
  13. Holomang

Funniest thing I've read all week.
  14. Strykar

I don't care, troll.
  15. MephistoXIX

That's rude. Think of the children.
  16. AtroposZero

Don't lie. You responded to this thread just to show off your sig, eh? :)
    • Up x 1
  17. MrMagicGuns

Stay frosty TR!