ZOE MAX + ADADADADADAD + Laggy Player = God Mode

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MykeMichail, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MykeMichail

These things are a bad joke.
    • Up x 3
  2. Total_Overkill

And yet im laughing...
    • Up x 1
  3. InfraRedPS

Yeah I saw one today doing the good old ADADADAD trick and it's like watching a ping pong ball going backwards and forwards.
    • Up x 2
  4. Nonorf

Nerf the lag.
  5. Total_Overkill

And as always, nobody filmed it...
    • Up x 5
  6. InfraRedPS

Fumbling for the Fraps key is the last thing I think of when trying to shoot these dudes.
    • Up x 2
  7. Total_Overkill

Arent 9 of 10 Vanu players, ZOE MAX users? You should be able to hit the record button, walk out of the spawn and see 4 of them ADAD warping right?
    • Up x 6
  8. Hwk

Exactly! All these complaints about the ZOE and warping. You would think someone would have some video of it by now.
    • Up x 4
  9. InfraRedPS

I did ponder this today from the top of the spawn room when looking over a doorway with a lot of VS, I would see one and start to fire, press Q and hear the call for spotting a MAX unit. I quickly realised I was wasting my time as most of the targets were bullet sponges.

I did come across one ADAD addict today who killed me multiple times, I don't want to give him any credit by saying his name but you can probably spot him on my death list:

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428047126278666657/killboard/?view=timeline&filter=deaths
  10. Thpthpthp

ADA warping is hardly a new issue and if it takes ZOE maxes to bring attention to it I don't mind.
    • Up x 2
  11. MykeMichail

Either remove the speed buff, or remove the damage buff. Giving them both is just ridiculous.
    • Up x 2
  12. Faze

Just wish they would fix the ADAD warping bug for all classes.
    • Up x 2
  13. Hwk

How bout people learn to aim at a big glowing Max.
    • Up x 2
  14. Metaltoys

Zoe does not need to ADAD to dominate.
    • Up x 2
  15. Lavalampe

Still waiting for some proof... *popcorn*

While waiting, Heavys could take those double xp certs and invest in anti vehicle grenades, a decimator and concussion grenades. Just killed 4 NC maxes with ease. Sometimes this game requires skill.

Btw after that I was killed by an NC MAX riding on an blue Unicorn which teleport-warped through an Biolab, fireing ravens that instantly killed everything everywhere. Sorry had no time for pressing the record button but maybe you will find him on my killboard. You have to believe me!!!

NERF them!!!
  16. The King

People are killing em just fine....
  17. wokelly

ADADAD lagging is a big problem on the whole. The ZOE should not be nerfed because of a glitch that affects the entire infantry class.
  18. EliteEskimo

It's laughable when I see them in my Mercy Max, be grateful your eyes don't have to try to keep up with the ZOE VS Max.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  19. Czuuk

It doesn't feel like a ZOE MAX should be able to drop a Galaxy in two clips.
  20. Mastachief

Man that's great can i use it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.