Great now the Sauron is OP and NC\TR will cry

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cortosis, May 24, 2013.

1. Zombo

...OOOOOOOO
  2. Cortosis

actually i did not ask\cry for a nerf i am simply stating the new saron which i have just tested is insane and everyone i talked to who also tested it agreed 100%

I simply want my old saron back
    • Up x 2
  3. Aleios1

But my point was basically that you shouldn't blindly enter a thread and claim it's this so called "VS OP NERF NAO symdrome"
  4. Cortosis

exactly but trying to make a thread where these changes can be actually discussed and not just have the two opposing factions just scream OP at you or your own trying to defend it is beyond hopeless sometimes
  5. Spookydodger

This seems exactly in line with the Enforcer and Vulcan, in terms of killing a tank from behind. Enforcer also seems to be able to OHK an infantry. Vulcan could probably kill one pretty quickly, too, no?
  6. Cortosis

It is as good as thoose weaposn at close range but at long range its like 6 supercharged old sarons taped together
  7. fuzzbuket

ive read all the posts. I feel that that "VS OP NERF NAO" shall happen a lot in a few days. its only been a few hours and the fourms are already filled with whining
  8. fuzzbuket

your not getting it back, if you want something like it may I recomend the halbard (Which is why the new sauron is like it is, as people disliked that the enforcer/sauron/halbard were almost identical), get a few reload speeds upgrades and a 2x zoom and its your old sauron (with a teeny-tiny bit of drop, but nothing noticable)
  9. Zagz

Sauron is fine and I'm not a VS player. First, it needs a secondary gunner and let's face it, most don't have the skill and aim to do any significant damage. The Magrider needed something to put itself back in line with the rest of the tanks. Now, a Mag/Sauron versus a Prowler/Halbert (Anchored) can duke it out and Mag now stands a solid chance of winning.
  10. Spookydodger

Roughly one half. It was funny, actually. When I read the patch notes, I thought it read "inner blast radius" and just did some mental translations and thought "oh, they increased the size to like 2.5 meters". Damage, wooo. I'm surprised it wasn't something like 600.
  11. KlyptoK

What idiot is doing their weapon design? In what world does rapid fire anti-tank weapons perform better than single shot?
  12. Cortosis

Hey im more than happy to keep this version but i can bet you any money we are going to all be drowning in NC/TR tears by the end of the weekend to the levels that make the ZOE look like nothing
  13. nitram1000

Yeh, not gonna pull this until it is nerfed a bit. I would be a hypocrite if I did use it.

This is my first go in the VR training room. Choose HD option.

• Up x 1
  14. Cortosis

omg someone posted footage, Who ever is the weapons designer must be VS and high
  15. KlyptoK

WTF?!
  16. Cortosis

i know right, i cant use this and sleep at night
  17. Rown

I think it's a secret plan from SOE to make everyone agree for once, and use the new frozen hell as a heat sink to generate free, cheap energy.
    • Up x 3
  18. Zitroxious

soe smiles upon us
    • Up x 1
  19. RealityWarrior

Umm yeah I like this version but lets be honest that can't stay like that.

Maybe leave it that way but with a 1 round clip certable to 2

Or increase the fire delay to 1 sec

however once again I ask WHY DO THEY NOT TEST THESE CHANGES ON THE TEST SERVER FIRST???
  20. Posse

I thought it was a fine AI weapon (though it's supposed to be AV) yesterday, I can't even begin to imagine the levels of OP it has now, I'll definitely have to try it before they obviously nerf it back for science (and certs too)