A petition about the merge of helios-connery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Trucky, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trucky

I liked the merge... is ok... but please can we have the name Helios stand up? The name Helios is more attractive and beatiful. This is just a friendly petition to the developers. I think we all agree that helios is a better name for a server.
  2. woooow

This makes Helios kinda like the son of Connery. Who happens to be Indiana friggen Jones.

I am ok with this

[IMG]
  3. Owleyes

BOOOO to these Helios threads.

Connery rules, Just look at this pic. Kickin butt in drag and still gets the girls, 007, License to kill.

4. NightFalls998

the server with the most people gets the name
  5. Jube

Yea....Connery rules.....So SoE when exactly are you going to have those server transfer tokens ready? Soon I hope.
  6. Trucky

For you
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Rockit

Well considering Smed himself named Connery I don't see this as happening.
  8. IamDH

Although i dont know what a "petition" is
    I'm pretty sure it isnt allowed on the forums i recall a petition getting locked
    Visit the forum rules im not sure
  9. vaxx

Who cares what it is called. Does it really matter? It has no effect on the damn game....
    • Up x 2
  10. Duvenel

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/forum-guidelines.752/

Polling/Petitioning – The creation of petitions or polls for the purpose of game changes without approval from SOE are not permitted in SOE communications channels.

There are forum mods here, you will get your thread locked/deleted. Find other ways to express your wishes here.
  11. vaxx

WTF are you on about? I am going to assume you quoted the wrong person....

Why don't you quote the OP instead of me, maybe?
  12. Krayus_Korianis

Polling/Petitioning – The creation of petitions or polls for the purpose of game changes without approval from SOE are not permitted in SOE communications channels.
  13. Duvenel

Opps, my bad. Didn't realise I'd quoted the wrong person. :oops:
  14. GraphicJ

[IMG]
    Oh Mr.Connery, U so badass. Sorry OP i disagree.
  15. H3llsJ4nitor

Well technically its not a game change. It's a name change would therefore not be covered under those terms, amigright?
    Let's all express our opinion freely!

Connery rules. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
  16. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this down as it is a violation of the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.