Lockdown burster maxes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NightFalls998, May 23, 2013.

1. NightFalls998

LOL at lockdown burster maxes.

It's was near impossible to even fly near TR controlled space with all the striker spam. Now it's pretty much suicide with lockdown burster maxes. GG air. GG.
  2. NightFalls998

NC shield maxes are pretty OP too. lol hackmax done with mowing down 5 people in a room? pull the shield and forget about the reinforcements trying to rocket you
  3. xGreedFuSioN

I've made some stupid posts while being stoned out of my skull, but you're just bad.
    What's your in game name on all 3 of your characters, if you have 3.
    • Up x 1
  4. xGreedFuSioN

5. SgtBreastroker

Don't mine me. Just looking absolutely fabulous with my ZOE.
    • Up x 3
  6. Chiss

You actually think Shield is OP. Oh lord....
    • Up x 3
  7. IamDH

And here i sit
    Watching most of the community lash at each other with why or why not they have an OP ability in about 5 different threads
  8. NightFalls998

bro, i'm just trying to learn from "famous" trolls like you

btw, I really enjoy your threads greed, they make me laugh
  9. Hagestol

You know nothing John Snow

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  10. Sebyos

Just ignore Chiss...
    • Up x 2
  11. Chiss

What is strong about that? Just throw 2 C4's and you kill like 8 MAXes...
  12. Hagestol

Haha, how do you get close to that? As a LA? Good luck :p

Also, theres medics and engineers in the rear guard, they'll just rez those up easily and continue the carnage.
    NC just got their shield front guard, I look forward to the lasher vs NC shield max encounters I will have in the future.
    • Up x 2
  13. BraSS

I dont see any "Carnage" going on in that pic...
  14. Hagestol

They are at the ridgeline and just behind. And you don't see any LA either, so whats your point? :/
  15. Izriul

lol, I'm not the only one who see's it either?

Give him a hand held dalton with a fire rate of 800 and he'd still be like "OMG it sucks!!!" then give VS a new beamer, charge up mechanic, 150 RoF, CoF of 60 - "OMG! Nerf the crap out of it!"
    • Up x 2
  16. iller

If you guys are really serious about dealing with the new Rage-MAX's, then gives us freaking useless Infiltrators something that will actually help counter them. Come up with some ideas, and get them out there in other more constructive threads. (IoW: not this one)
    No I totally recognize this guy... He thinks he's some hotshot Scythe pilot b/c he can find every target anywhere even though he's running Flares instead of Scout. He also mysteriously has no issue keeping up with SpeedFrame Extended Afterburner ESF's even though all he ever runs is LolPods (that never miss by the way). Infact he doesn't even show up on Radar while firing. He's also the 'sorest winner' I've ever met, had to report him for Harrassment b/c he wouldn't stop the hate tells when asked nicely to (& I've got the log to prove it). IOW: He's got so many advantages already... No one should spare an ounce of sympathy for this guy. Least of all SOE

The only thing I'm pissed about right now is that us N.C. didn't also get some new Imba-AA Toys to make this particular individual Rage even harder (when are we gonna get Empire-Specific Lightning abilities??). So this isn't even about balance, just another vent thread that shouldn't be fed.
  17. rickampf

Lol you are a Rambo LA with Blood in the eyes if you will engage that NC Shielded MAX squad.
    • Up x 1
  18. NightFalls998

Hey lol it's the noob- I saved our conversation :D

enjoy

[YELL] [VGCS]: Holy ****, what a dick move
    [YELL] [VGCS]: Bored much?
    [YELL] You: why
    [YELL] [VGCS]: Oh it's YOU AGAIN
    [YELL] [VGCS]: Get a life plz
    [YELL] You: who r u
    You killed [VGCS].
    You told VGCS: killing NC trash isn't a life? Lolwhut
    [TELL] [VGCS]: you wanna get reported don't you?
    You told VGCS: for what?
    [TELL] [VGCS]: several exploits
    You told VGCS: taking out the trash?
    You told VGCS: LOL what exploits
    [TELL] [VGCS]: that's no excuse to cheat
    You told VGCS: what cheating? :p what cheats?
    [TELL] [VGCS]: You don't show up on Radar at any range... that's not "Stealth"
    [TELL] [VGCS]: I have Stealth on mine, it doesn't work that way
    You told VGCS: lol WOW do you know how far i shot you from
    [TELL] [VGCS]: And every shot hit, you just admitted to Botting too
    You killed [VGCS].
    You told VGCS: LOL if every shot hit you'd would have died in the reaver
    [TELL] [VGCS]: Once again no radar blip... I'm recording this
    You told VGCS: please do. also can you post it on youtube? i wanna watch
    [TELL] [VGCS]: You also knew exactly where I was in a massive area
    You killed [A103VN].
    You told VGCS: actualy took me 3 minutes, but sure
    [TELL] [VGCS]: So what's your Excuse, Scout Radar? Or NV?
    [TELL] [VGCS]: I know you don't have scout... if you claim you have Stealth
    [TELL] [VGCS]: Err, Flares, sorry
    You told VGCS: LOLOL NOOB check the thing
    You told VGCS: quick question, do you know what a radar looks like on a scythe? protip: its different from reaver and mossie
    [TELL] [VGCS]: What thing?
    You killed [Buettner20ii].
    [TELL] [VGCS]: you never answered the question, are you claiming to use Scout & NV?
    You told VGCS: max scout, max stealth, max dogfighting and thermal
    [TELL] [VGCS]: "Maxing" Stealth does not affect Range you're detected in at all, only lockon
    [TELL] [VGCS]: Busted
    You told VGCS: yup i know lol?
    You told VGCS: sorry what Br are you again? feels like i'm talking to a complete noob
    [TELL] [VGCS]: you're avoiding the argument and gong to personal attacks everytime...
    [TELL] [VGCS]: typical cheater
    You told VGCS: lol if you think i'm cheating, just report me. the worst thing that'll happen is you'll get banned for 3 days
    [TELL] [VGCS]: Why would I be the one banned??
    You told VGCS: being a noob?
    [TELL] [VGCS]: you really are proving you have no idea what you're talking about
    You told VGCS: i do believe they started banning ignorant noobs
    You told VGCS: lol
    [TELL] [VGCS]: This is good, I can report you for harrassment too... please stop the personal attacks, I'm asking...
    [TELL] [VGCS]: ..nicely
    You told VGCS: look at the chat history and see how aggressive you've been
    You told VGCS: p.s. did you find out what the scythe radar looks like?
    [TELL] [VGCS]: Aggressive? You called me trash right from the Get go, I'm saving the entire log... you did nothing
    [TELL] [VGCS]: ...but insult
    [TELL] [VGCS]: and trash talk
    [TELL] [VGCS]: you should be more worried about harrashing people than you are about getting busted for your Exploit
    [TELL] [VGCS]: It's about the only thing SOE DOES ban ppl for
    You told VGCS: still don't hear whether you found out what teh scythe radar looks like.
    [TELL] [VGCS]: You just would stop would you? I asked you to stop the personal attacks
    [TELL] [VGCS]: All ESF's are identical, and show up at the same ranges when Firing
    [TELL] [VGCS]: when they don't, it's b./c an exploit is in used
    [TELL] [VGCS]: you also Followed me an extremely long distance when I have EXTENDED AB
    [TELL] [VGCS]: you have PODS
    [TELL] [VGCS]: I'm not asking you to admit to your cheating.
    [TELL] [VGCS]: I'm just telling you to stop the Harrassment
    You told VGCS: do you know how far your minimap extends at default?
    You told VGCS: 200 by 200 m default. vehicles show up at 100m without stealth
    You told VGCS: with stealth vehicles only show up when shooting or spotted
    You told VGCS: now like I said before, I was wayyy behind you at probably 400-500 m
    You told VGCS: understand?
    [TELL] [VGCS]: Alot more than that, but nice try
    You told VGCS: LOl i see i can't change the mind of an ignorant noob bent on thinking a BR62 has hacks and is stil not banned
    You told VGCS: oh well you'll figure it out someday. GG
    [TELL] [VGCS]: There's tons of 60's who haven't been banned yet, irrelevant
    You told VGCS: name 5
    [TELL] [VGCS]: Good, bye, let's get back to the actual game
  19. iller

Gratz on ruining your own thread I guess?