GU09 and Connery/Helios Merge this week

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ultimatestormer, May 20, 2013.

1. LonelyTerran

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. smokemaker

More targets are never a bad thing unless they kill me.
    Good news of the merger.
    • Up x 1
  3. Deadnewbie

Resistance is futile. (from the NC zerg)
  4. Wineclaw

http://1.bp.************/-vpE6uMJ37dk/UOScrne47aI/AAAAAAAAEL4/Ki-4IWO-SoY/s1600/ron-paul.gif
    • Up x 2
  5. LonelyTerran

[IMG]
  6. Anonynonymous

Gee is Planetside 2 running out of play or what?
  7. turtlestation

Nah, Connery never got a merge and Genudine was the lowest pop server before it got merged into Helios which wasn't doing so well either.
  8. Puppy

NC and TR fight for lead on Connery right now. used to be TR, then NC, but now both :/ Leaving the VS sad.
  9. Trucky

Message from helios.
    THE CHINESE ARMY IS STRONG, please connery get in arms.
    This is worse than a zerg infestation, the chinese army doesnt sleep and attacks and ghostcaps and hacks. They multiply like a disease during alerts and they mostly use reavers/zerg nc infestation with massive hotdrops. Their tactics are predectible but they're nto stopable once they put the ultimate omni present chinese AA max.

This goes to VS and TR of connery
  10. Alarox

On Waterson TR/NC alternate a population lead while the VS have 28-30% usually.

Only population imbalances are TR in the morning (huge EU presence against few enemies) and the VS being outnumbered.
  11. Deadnewbie

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  12. HadesR

TR has a high number of Chinese players on Connery , so they might balance themselves out during that time of play.
  13. travbrad

Replace the word strong with bad, and I agree.
  14. Radant

I can't wait.
    Population as a whole on Connery has been depressingly low for an MMO, and having the TR guaranteed to win every alert is boring.
    I look forward to the added pop.
  15. Deadnewbie

I'm looking forward to more people to shoot too. NC get so bored a hundred sit outside the safe area of the outpost shooting at three TR or VS during the zerg.
  16. SNAFUS

Insert Chinese and lots of red.
    • Up x 1
  17. travbrad

As a NC player an Helios this is really good news. We will finally have a ton of enemies (TR) to kill instead of ghost capping with our zerg. I haven't even been playing lately just because it was so boring being NC on Helios.

VS are kinda screwed either way since neither server has a tremendous VS population, but I don't think anything can really be done about that.
  18. HadesR

Yes and No

The merge should mean they can compete on an equal footing on at least one continent ( 33/33/33 ), maybe even two but I guess they will suffer if they all spread out across all 3
  19. Antreya

Yeah don't know how this merge is going to play out. TR on Connery has 4th faction right now and wins pretty much every alert, ontop of a high hacking population as of late. This merge could very well turn into a laughable mess that just drives away players, or just maybe it'll make for some decent battles. Right now finding a decent battle on connery outside of an alert zerg is pretty rare, don't know how a massive influx of asian latency problem causing population will work with that throwing in more zergs, but could be interesting with lattice I suppose.
  20. Nocturnal7x

[IMG]

Just a quick lil thing.
    • Up x 6