Hey guys this is my first vid

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by coloneljaffa, May 17, 2013.

1. Zitroxious

theyll probably consider you a god ;D
  2. coloneljaffa

I may have to go on there and see how bad these guys are for myself lol :) Who am I to say someone is bad on this game :p
  3. SLiCKRiCK

Hehe..... I actually enjoyed watching this video. Its pretty funny to see the genuine reaction for someone's first time in the game. I remember how daunting it was when I first started too...

Well done Jaffa!
  4. coloneljaffa

Thanks, really means a lot :D
  5. coloneljaffa

Had an exam today and I think I done bad so these comments are making me feel better :p que the trolling! :D
  6. SLiCKRiCK

Btw, if you haven't figured it out yet, you can press "F" to use your special ability (i.e. become invisible on an Infiltrator), and you can press "T" to go into third person view when flying/driving a vehicle.
  7. Rak

I enjoyed watching this, and I rarely enjoy these types of videos :)
  8. coloneljaffa

Hey guys back again with another video that im sure you'll find amusing lol. This time I attempt to teach myself how to fly with dire consequences :(

9. SLiCKRiCK

CTRL goes down, Spacebar goes up.
    • Up x 1
  10. Trucky

I.... wat. I dont know... i'm fron helios.
  11. Cougarbrit

Crouch and Jump keys control the vertical thrust.

Mastering use of the vertical thrust is key to becoming a good pilot on this game.
  12. Fire Works

Basically you fly with nose down and space key held, cause it gives about 10% more speed.

Did you notice how you buy grenades? Click on them in the load out menu.
    They cost 45 infantry ressources which you dont use anyway currently. So I would just stock up on grenades when ever I can. You can have a stack of up to 40 (while only wearing 1 at a time).
  13. coloneljaffa

New gameplay vid out :)

14. Morpholine

That is the infiltrator's sensor dart. It will highlight moving enemies (in range) on the mini-map.

Enjoying the videos, too.
    • Up x 1
  15. Fumblewatt

Really liked your commentary and your videos, keep em comming!
    On a side note, NC on miller is not bad, far from it.
  16. SLiCKRiCK

Its lame that the default NC sniper rifle is bolt action...
  17. Kurohagane

You should try headshotting people as infiltrator, otherwise they will get hit for half thier health and run away resulting in no score for you. The guns all have bullet drop that causes bullets to land lower than your crosshair the longer the distance is (This doesn't apply to vanu, with exception of thier bolt action rifles)
  18. Fire Works

Im amazed that you still dont know how bases are being capped :)

Lets see if i can find the tutorial video
  19. TheArchetype

Maybe if there was an in-game step by step tutorial it wouldn't be quite as hard.

*wink wink nudge nude*
  20. Luperza Community Manager

The tutorial and "first time events" notification system is on its way. GU09 FTW!
    • Up x 1