TR getting owned - Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by S1eB, May 20, 2013.

1. SebDollar

Indeed they did - and the TR rage in /yell was quite the sight
  2. Ruffdog

I was not going to bed while Connery stayed red :) That was a good old fashion fight to the death. These 4th empire pukes miss the point entirely.

PS2 half a year old today and a great game it is
    • Up x 3
  3. Rufes

Do you mean the part where you sided with NC to retake INDAR and got the final cap only because there was a hacker named Deltasolider1 killing people in the spawn room with mag guns. yea you so onwed us even with the higher pop on indar you still have NC help... yea GG
  4. Bamsefar

Shut up kids, and eat your vitamins
  5. Qaz

Just before the loss it was 47 vs 31 on Indar, and 41 vs 32 @ world. TR had lost the alert earlier, losing pop, and then again when we got all three points at Connery. Also, TR had 43% on Esa and Amerish. It was a good fight, but I don't think it had much to with 4th faction switching.
    • Up x 3
  6. Cortosis

Trying to tell me TR switched to VS, yea thats not going to happen
  7. IronWarrior

Yeah, there was lots of NC cheaters today, spawn killing people and flying through towers and spawns.
  8. Hagestol

We've had to deal with that for every day the last six weeks and a few weeks before that again. So many cheaters / double teamers around it is hard to keep track. In the end you can just report / deal with it and move along.
  9. TallPaul_S

So you needed 70% combined population (obviously VS & NC working together) to take all bases. Not much of a victory is it?

Do that on your own, without the help of the NC then come back and we'll talk ;)
  10. isilyan

LoL all the kinds in your fraction tonight had early school:) thats why you only do well in the afternoon:p
    Or when you set your clocks......
    But a good nights fight anyways, thx to LFN,BRTD, and the other TR outfits that stayed for the final battle at Camp Connery, always nice to have good enemies:)
  11. Athessu

This kind of logic vaguely annoys me. Especially since i've seen alliance claims from every empire about the other two.
    ven if there was some sort of alliance (which I heard nothing about, and my outfit is quite heavily involved in the NCTO on miller), do you honestly believe the entirety or even the majority of both those factions would even know or care about it?
  12. TallPaul_S

One glance at the map would tell you that, at the end there was probably 2 or 3 hex's on the entire VS/NV front line being contested, with no squads, just a few people. Up near the TR WG on the TR front line however, enemy platoons in every contested hex.

Please don't try and deny the VS and NC were in this together :rolleyes::p
  13. Hagestol

1) We have endured TR / NC "combined" forces for weeks now. This is nothing new, the lowest pop factions in general always team up against the highest pop faction, same with Indar cap.
    2) You didn't hold the cap for 24 hours.
    3) The discrepancies in the numbers are most likely because VS won an alert and people relogged for the XP, and the VS saw Indar and wanted to go there after completing it
    4) Seriously, not even 24 hours?
    5)6)7) You ghostcapped the continent with an alarm clock raid. Twice. How is that in any way a victory?
    8) This is a 1vs1vs1 game. Do something lame and reap the consequences!

TR and NC has been doing this on and off for weeks now. Noone is cooperating but everyone wants to neutralize the cap. The difference is that the VS held the ground and TR didn't ;)
    • Up x 3
  14. Flag

We've faced those odds and prevailed. :p

Coincidence. We(TVA) saw an oppertunity mid-alert, took it, NC joined in on their own, TR was broken, though with a great last set of battles from Benson to Connery. :)
    • Up x 5
  15. Doogle

TR are UP, clearly the only logical explanation.

buff T9

Here's hoping this record loss will balance out pops.
  16. Flag

It's weird. A week ago or so TR had an incredible pop-advantage. ... What happened? :|
  17. TallPaul_S

Does anyone actually still use the t9 carv? It used to be awesome, but now.... not so much. :(
  18. Doogle

Cause we are the best at everyting

Winning
    Loseing
    Bragging
    Whining
    Rage Quitting
    And now the best at drastic population fluctuations

TR no.1
  19. Rodinvac

To be fair, the population boom is there and the best explanation is people flocking to VS.
    Personally I did see a few players that were obvious VS alts (a couple tking Sunderers and switching back, others just names I recognized with a VS added at the end) for TR players.
    Between this and last week debacle I hope SOE realizes that being able to freely switch between alts on the same server is a terrible idea and does something about it.
  20. GSZenith

please post screens :(
    logged waterson alt sometime after alert.