Tons of voice chat issues.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BlackDove, May 19, 2013.

1. BlackDove

The Leader channel on Briggs is totally broken for me, and everyone else apparently. We can only communicate using the /leader text chat.

In the middle of a game, the squad chat will break, not allowing me to speak to any of my squad or platoon. I've had glitches where I can talk to everyone in bravo, except one person, and then when I move them back, it works just fine.

When you start the game, sometimes it will say "Outfit" chat when you use Z to speak in squad, but then switch to squad a second later, and alternate back and forth.
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

It may be a bug, but I'd recommend submitting a support ticket to the gms to see if they can assist you with your voice chat isuses.
  3. BlackDove

I would, but the leader chat is down for all of Briggs. At least on Vanu it is, so I assume that's not something on my end, as I've used the text chat to ask all the leaders on Briggs VS and they said it doesn't work for them either.
  4. susspect3

5. BlackDove

6. susspect3

sorry dry sense of humor guess i,m not that funny :(
  7. BlackDove

No, I just didn't get the link's context. I'm kind of out of it.
  8. Andy789

The bug happens a lot of the time for me as well. But I already quit because I crash on redeploy too much :(
  9. susspect3

oh i get you i copy and paste it.
  10. BlackDove

Yeah, between the redeploy, the white screen, the map screen load, the voice chat that I spent 100 certs on not working, I'm definitely not spending any more money on the game. Ever since GU4 I haven't been able to really play like I used to.